Sunday, October 23, 2005

Starting all over


Ok for what ever reason, I got locked out of my other blog. So I gotta start all over. There wasn't nothing much to read there anyway and I'm sure there wont be much to read here. But get over yourself. It's not about you here. It's all about me. The sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

Starting over: That has been the theme of this year. I'm going through a lot right now. I'm getting a divorce, I bought a new house, I've tried to meet/love/hate new people, I had to get a second job, oh and lost some weight. Everything is changing for me. They say change is good. But most of my change hurts. Nearly a year later it still hurts. And I'm not sure how long it will last. But I guess my pain will unfold here. It will be a happy place too. There are some ppl in my life who continue to make an impact and make me feel happy, special, warm, and fuzzy and are my support system. Am I bitter, hell yeah. My life, well at least I thought, was not supposed to be this way. Life lessons, I guess. Hopefully, I can learn from them and move on..................I guess we'll both find out........ So check in from time to time, so you can chew on my thoughts.

Today's Rant: OK why this lil devil dog of mine, eat my sandwich today. I was on the computer downloading some data I needed so I could work from home. (Yes, I worked on the Sunday.) I put the sandwich on the coffee table where next to my work laptop. As I'm downloading, I here the paper plate hit the floor. I walk over there to find 3/4 of my sandwich gone, Snowball (da devil dog) licking his lips, and mustard on my freshly cleaned carpet....(except for where I spilled the star bucks coffee on Friday, but that's beside the point) .......I initially smack the ish out of him and put his ass in the cage, where he stayed for 3 hours. You don't mess with a big girls food, LOL........This is the 2nd time he stole my food this week. On Friday, it was half my bagel.....he has food upstairs, he just chooses to follow me around instead of eating his food.....

6 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:09 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO at your first comment being SPAM.. girl put on the damn block thing make em type in them funny letters LOL

Well congrats for being back online :) I know it hurts.. but and that too shall pass.. TRUST AND BELIEVE..

6:23 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah, they posted right after i put up my blog, I was like who the heck posted a reply that quick, lol....most def this too shall pass.

8:10 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Tag U are it!!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I wonder if I am apart of your fuzzy warm support system? And u need to feed that devil dog of yours...u eat dont u, so why dont u feed the dog stop hoggin all the food

8:36 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

i do feed him....i leave food out for him he just wont eat it unless im in the room with him.....

u part of it, when i can catch u......

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home