Tuesday, October 25, 2005

7 things i say most often

1. Whateva
2. Nicca please
3. If you aint feeding, fawking, financing me you aint got ish to say so shut the fawk up... (the sensored version, I'm sure you can figure it out)
4. One monkey dont stop the show
5. Snowball (I have to call this damn dog everyday, so I can walk him before I go to work. He sits there on the bed and just looks at me, like he dont know what I'm talking about. He just wants me to pick him up, I'm hip to his game, lil lazy ass dog.)
6. Hello...I have a lil home training, I know how to properly answer a phone
7. Holla....I dont say bye on most occations, I even got my mom saying it, lol


I know pissy, I have more to go, I figure I can get my daily post on if I do it this way, lol

2 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Why would u only answer 1 question trick?

12:02 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

cause i aint got all that time, some of us tryna work heffa

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home