Monday, October 31, 2005

Last nite

I went out with kimora after work. We went to Jaspers 202, had a couple drinks. Our cousin (LUC) and his partner joined us..... Now Luc is that niccas cousin (for those of you who dont know, that nicca is my soon to be ex) anywho.....after we there for a lil while, i guess thinking i was drunk enough to spill the beans, Luc says...so have you ever cheated on that nicca, i mean yall aint together no more, im thinking no this nicca aint ask me that question. so i say no, but he cant say the same, he says well he told me he thought u were seeing some one, im like what eva, i was the one always home so how he thought that i dont know...anywho it dont matter, he'll be gettin served in Dec......so luc proceeds to tell me, that nicca aint gonna sign the papers he gonna try and get back with ya, supposedly thats what he told him.....


Know i dont know if this is true, cause Luc be lying sometimes, but if that nicca really think ima take him back he gotta another thing coming, he bet not mess this up for me, im tryna get this done and ova with, its bad enough i had to wait a year to do this.....my girl said to me the other day what if he contests......i told her stop raining on my parade, but shit what if he does, i tell you what he bet not try to make this difficult for me, i aint asking for ish dont want ish, i just want out, he can fawk with me if he wants to, ill have his broke ass paying alimony

2 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Chrissy remember what I wrote in my blog..LOVE yourself first...U doing so much better for yourself without him and he sees that..Just like my ex.....but they ex's for a reason and u are a good person. His loss. I would hate to see you hurt like that.

2:13 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

always love myself first cant wait on noone to do it for me......i know im better off this is the best thing that could ever happen to me....i just dont realize it yet

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home