Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm not sure what my purpose is

why am I here? what impact am i supposed to make on the world? I think everyone has a purpose be it good or bad, everyone has been sent here for a reason.

I'm just begining to wonder have i taken the right path to fullfill my destiny. I feel at times that I have not made a difference. That if I weren't here tomorrow, would I be missed. Not in the sense of will my mom miss me. But will it leave a void in the world? Or if I wasn't here at all, what differences would there be in the world (well at least the world as I've known it)? Will I have affected any lives, because of my absence? Have I touched someone's life?

Not sure what I need to do to make an impact, I guess I will fall into it. Or heck maybe I have and just don't know it. I just refuse to believe I was put here to watch tv, crunch some numbers, and die.

I guess only time will tell.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you would be missed. You never know who you touch and impact through just your everyday contact with them. It may be that secretary you speak to at work each day, or the bus driver that picks you up like clockwork on the way to work. Never think you aren't important...because you are...and even your blogging may touch someone you may never even meet. *hugs*

9:40 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thanks mznew *hugs*

8:50 PM  
Blogger BK said...

da hell? u going postal on me??

3:13 PM  
Blogger BK said...

oh and who I'm gone go to Chevy's with? huh? who gone talk to me huh?

3:13 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

naw not postal, just reflecting. u know I can't miss a margarita nor our emails/convos/texts/outings.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home