Wednesday, November 02, 2005

All cried out

Crying is supposed to be all done and over with by now. So why was i crying last nite? Is it because i'm all alone in my 3 BR townhouse (well snowball's there too, but i cant get that damn dog to talk to me). There's nothing wrong with being alone. I know that. Its just that being alone gets lonely sometimes. If that makes sense. You can only talk on the phone so much.....PPL are not always available when you just want to talk. you know talk about nothing......Although i have friends and family, i just feel very alone, unloved, and unwanted at times. Look at me, I got myself dropping tears at my desk, I'm not supposed to be on this thing anyway...Holla

4 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

girl.. stop crying.. its hard but you'll get ova it!!!! *hugs*

1:21 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thank yall, ima buck up *hugs* something good will come of this

9:15 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Get it together. I been living alone for the past 2 years and I love it. I spend alot of time with myself and I do things with myself. You should always be your BEST company.

9:40 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yes pissy, i guess ill start worring when i start answering myself

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home