Friday, June 16, 2006

First Stop AL

OK I'm starting my first out of town travel for the year......I will be going to 2 more sites b4 the summers over. I like this part of my job, when i get to travel. Get to go to places I never been, or in an area near friends.....and get paid, live in a hotel, and let's not forget per diem, gotta love it..... :)


Oh and I finally watched the traveling pants movie....I enjoyed it....



In other news, I was told that nicca got locked up last weekend. Apparently he was driving around in a car with plates not matching the car...so the cop pulled him ova, and ran his license.....bam he had a warrant......So to jail he had to go.....THAT HEFFA, which he tried to lie and say he wasnt still living with, called his cousin Luck and told him the story, most likely tryna drum up bail money. The way the story was told he had a warrant for theft. He sat in jail over the weekend. And was out by the begining of the week. Now i couldn't verify this story cause the PG and DC jail system did not have a record of him being in jail....(Yeah I called I wanted to know for sure.) Luck said his bail was $500,000....meaning he needed $50 Gs to get out....I think they had the number wrong, cause if they had to put up $50Gs his ass would still be in jail......So im think the bail was $50Gs, 5K isnt that much of a stretch...Apparently HER mother bailed him out......I dont know how much of this story is true...I'm just relaying what i was told.

WHAT AM I WAITING FOR......June 8th was my 3 year anniversary....I still havent made my way to a courthouse/lawyer....I havent taken any steps towards this divorce....SO WHAT AM I WAITING ON.....I'm not sure....BUT I REFUSE TO GO INTO 07 ATTACHED TO THAT NICCA...Oh the other funny thing his father asked me to take him back, lol, I had to laugh at that........

There's been a few things floating in my mind, but i'm not sure how to put them in print, I'm sitll mulling over them, they have a lot to do with WHAT AM I WAITING FOR...& MY LONELY STATE......AM I DOOMED FOR IT TO BE JUST ME AND SNOWBALL??????????????????

13 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

u just need some stimulation.. and not the damn shower head!

9:25 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Hey ... ain't nothing wrong with a good clean shower head!

Anyway, make it your business not to end the year attached to him. Take it from someone who knows. When I knew it was over -- it was over! I was lucky, after 8 years of marriage we did not have any joint assets (except our daughter) so our divorce was easy schmeezy. And very inexpensive. Break away girl ... declare your independence.

10:21 AM  
Blogger BK said...

hahaha @ chele.. LOL but you are right.. reclaim her independence and herself..

and get an attitude check up :) I love ya but you might be screaming GET OUTTA HERE NUKKA.. DA FAWK U WANT and not really be meaning it LOL

1:01 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah yall i know that is step one of this process.

and you right BK...i probably am sending negative vibes...but i do have an attitude, i dont wanna rope them in under false pretenses...who eva deals with me has be be able to handle my attitude...

and chele..tell her again...aint a darn thing wrong with the shower head..lol

1:45 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

shower head? what have i walked into? lol

well.. you got 6.5 more months to get the divorce... hop to it! :-)

11:10 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

SHower heads are very erotic ..i want one......but not til my landlord fixes up my bathroom.........FAWK DAT N!GGA YO!!!!!!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger BK said...

Ok its cool.. choc.. they will learn you have an attitude but how about you MEET them first LOL.. scaring them away before they get to know you and ya freaky deaky self LMAO..

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

His father?! LOL wow who does that

3:37 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

dang missy yo bathroom still leaking....

yes ma'am bk...i gotta lighten up a lil...i think i have so much on my mind sometimes it looks like i have an attitude hwen i dont...

honey...yeah, his father..i had to keep myself from laughing.

8:58 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

yea you're doomed. Just like me. And I am officially announcing that I'm no longer dating black men. You should join along...

9:58 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

say it isnt so stilt....but i was thinking bout getting me wome white chocolate.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Ummm!
Hurry up and get yo tail down to "da coat house"
so you can free yourself of dat NICCA!!!
Get those shakles off your feet so you can dance-
and hurry up so you won't have to pay for anything he does cause yall is still attached!!

O.k. now that I have gotten my fuss on...

Gurl- How U doin'?!!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

LOL Sangin...i need to be fussed at...I'm doing fine cept for this cold i caught from the airplane/hotel....its hot as hell in AL

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home