Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I liked this tag, so i decided to tag myself

Before the tag......Thanks for all the well wishes yesterday. I have no clue how I did. All I can do know is wait and see.
*****************************************************************************
Got this tag from missy's blog list posted by The Phat Lady Singing in April....Yeah its been sitting here in draft since then, lol

I tag whoever is bored out of their minds and in need of something to write about:

1.WOULD YOU GET BACK WITH YOUR EX IF YOU COULD? H*lls no!
2. WHAT KIND OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Army green quarter length sleeve button up
3. HAVE YOU MADE OUT WITH ANYONE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL*?Not that i recall, but my skirt was around my waist when i woke up
4. DO YOU HAVE "A THING" FOR ANYONE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL? NunYa
5. HOW MANY PEOPLE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL DO YOU KNOW/HAVE YOU MET IN REAL LIFE?4
6. HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED ANY SPORTS? Basketball, Volleyball, and Track Grade and/or High School
7. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT TO HAVE? NONE
8. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH BOTH YOUR PARENTS? Nope
9. DO YOU MAKE OVER 40K A YEAR? Yeah
10. WHAT NAME WOULD YOU WANT TO HAVE BESIDES THE ONE YOU HAVE? None. I'm too old to be thinking about a name change at this point, lol
11. WOULD YOU EVER MAKE OUT WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX? See # 3
12. WHAT IS YOUR MOTHER'S NAME? Josephine
13. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BDAY? Went to NY and saw the Color Purple Play
14. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN RINGTONE ON YOUR PHONE? Gotta Go Gotta Leave- Vivian Green
15. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP? Well alarm went off at 5:45 am but I didnt get up till 6:25 am
16.WHAT WERE YOU DOING AT MIDNIGHT TWO NIGHTS AGO? Watching my tivo programs
17. HOW MANY EX'S ARE ON YOUR BLOG ROLL LIST? None!
18. DO YOU LIKE HAVING YER HAIR PULLED? Sometimes, but not RIGHT after i got my hair done....all men should know better than to mess with a black women's hair
19. NAME SOMETHING YOU CAN'T WAIT TO DO? Get off work
20. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR MOM? May 7th
21. DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR SIBLINGS? I'm an only child.
22. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? My trusting heart. It gets me hurt everytime
23. IF YOU HAD $250,000...HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT? Pay off my first mortgage
25. HAVE YOU EVER READ THE BLOGGER NEWS PAGE? Nope
26. LAST PERSON YOU CALLED? Eileen, someone i've been tryna get some documents from her, for the last week, she bettah hurry up so i can do my job...
27. LAST THING YOU ATE? Sirlon tips at Ruby Tues
28. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE MONTH? February
29. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE MONTH? June (the month i got married)
30. WHAT'S THE LAST PIECE OF CLOTHING YOU BORROWED FROM ANY ONE?? A t-shirt
31. WHO IS GETTING ON YOUR NERVES RIGHT NOW? The guy that sits behind me, he's always looking at my computer screen, when he passes my desk
32. MOST VISITED WEBPAGE? Gmail and various Blogger pages
33. LAST PERSON YOU TEXT MESSAGED? My boy dre
34. LAST PERSON THAT MADE YOU SAD? HIM
35. WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND? I don't know, But i will fight in the street with no shoes on, if it comes to that
36. FAVORITE TYPE OF DRINK?Alcohol, LOL
37. FAVORITE FOOD?Any Seafood
38. FAVORITE PIE? Don'te really have one, but I guess Sweet Potato
39. HAVE YOU BEEN TO EUROPE? No.
40. IF SOMEONE YOU HATED DIED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? Feel sorry they died, but glad i didnt have to deal with them any more
41. DO YOU OWN A DIGITAL CAMERA? Yep
42. ARE YOU IN LOVE? Not sure

AND YES I know there's no number 24, I didn't feel like changing the numbers, lol

14 Comments:

Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I love #3, too funny!
I completely feel ya on #35

This is a good tag. I think I’ll do it myself.

8:17 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I dont remember doing this........i ahvent gotten tagged in a minute......

8:59 AM  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

Very interesting! LOL

10:36 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

I'm gonna do this one too!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

That shows how much I was payin attention I didn't even notice that number was missing. I might have to do this one.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

I need to keep one of these to post when I have nothing to write about but feel like writing...

11:59 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ha.. I see I'll be doing a tag on my days off :) LOL good one chrissy

1:35 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Good List Babygirl.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

This was a pretty good tag Ms. Chlt!
I might have to save this one too!

1:37 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

say you got a nosey coworker huh...that's funny...

6:28 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ "n" # 3 is a true story, lol
@pissy: you dont remember because its over a month old, lol
@ddot: is that the king i see, do my eyes deceive me...*wonders which part he finds interesting*
@laa: I'll be looking for it
@honey: I only noticed cause I had to restructure the whole thing
@charles...please do, let me know when its ready to read
@bk: thanks ma, I'm sure i'll be put on notice when its ready ;)
@boss: thanks hun, hope all is well withcha
@sangin: just "pretty" good, I think its "damn" good, lol....let me know when yours is ready
@sarccastik: yeah his ass is real nosey

8:34 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

i like this.. im going to have to steal it!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

I LOVE the sirloin tips at Ruby Tuesday!!! That and they used to have french fried onion straws...but not anymore.

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

8:31 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

"22. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH YOU COULD CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF? My trusting heart. It gets me hurt everytime" - damn

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home