Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pissy and Chrissy at it a again

Ok when I got home from the strip joint at 2 am, for some reason I thought it was the best time for me to look for the jack that should be in my car.

Backdrop: some of yall may remember me discussing the neighbor who repeatedly kept asking for a jack and when i looked there was no jack....

Well I wanted to double check before, I marched to Nissan demanding my jack....After removing all my stuff from the trunk and lifting the mat, i discovered a secret compartment on the right side of the trunk, containing the jack. PHEW, cause i was not driving to Va bch with out it.....I would of felt stoopid at Nissan, I'm so glad I looked first. Now I can help the neighbor, next time she gets a flat.... :)

********************************************************************************
Well I didnt leave home till 3, after getting gas and then my glasses from Jc Penny's. Yes they finally got it right, I can see. :) So I hit some traffic, it took me 5 hours to get to moms house. It should've only been a 3-4 hour drive....Hell missy landed shortly after i got to ma's house.

ME @ MAMA's in my new glasses and my spikey hair doo..........


So friday was pretty uneventful, altought missy was tryna get me to bar hop (she'll tell ya more about that). But i wanted to spend time with ma......I let ma read my blog...mostly cause she kept asking about what happened with that nicca, and i really just dont want to talk about it no more, so i let her read the stories instead..After reading she had no more questions....She found the blog funny, even laughed at the post about her...you know the post about ass woopings ...She's glad yall liked the stolen privacy punishment. She didn't remember what i did either.


Saturday...Pissy and Chrissy met up at Reign in Norfolk. Missy had on a sexy lil white dress. The first thing she asked me was...."Do I look like a slut in this." I told her No...I got to the club b4 her so I seen plenty stank outfits.... The males in her crew were keeping her and her sis cups filled...She had her sponser. We never made it to the dance floor too packed. So we danced and bull shited near the dance floor and unfortunately in front of the bathrooms...Every 5 mins someone was coming through busting up our groove, bumping in to us...some chick bumped into missy, mad her spill her drink...and she had nerve to tell missy her drink was cold.....biotch you bumped in to her....So we getting our dance on, guys approaching missy left and right...but i'll let her tell that.

Then it happens, the fight...I'm not sure what sparked it off. I think someone bumped in to some one....First all i saw were the girls talking, i thought they were together....then all of a sudden someone grabs one girl from behind, while she starts swinging...the other girl starts taking her shoes off....then the drinks fly..the crowd parted like the red sea..i have no clue where they were getting drinks from...but they threw at least five drinks at each other....the last drink thrown most of it ended up all down the back of the thrower, lol....i had to laugh at that...then they step to each other and started throwing hay makers and pulling hair..some girl started stomping somebody out on the floor ...

there was weave, drinks, and shoes all over the place when it was over....Security let that fight go on way to long, i have no clue why it took them so long to stop the fight.......After they get them out the club, the party continues for about another 40 mins....until we were informed that the party was being shut down and cops were outside....I don't know if the girls kept fighting outside or what all I knew was we were getting kicked out......Leave Peacefully," is what the DJ instructed. But another fight broke out....We didnt see that one, it was on the other side of the club...(which by the was was really a resturant moonlighting as a club)

Missy still had her drink, so she smuggled it out under my coat...yeah i was scurred.....That damn Missy got apple martini all over my jean jacket....Luckly it wasnt cold out so I didn't need to wear it.....

Before leaving we saw this HAM....This bamma had on a white polk-a-dot Lee-a-tard over some black no-feet leggings....Yes i said over, she looked like she just stepped out of flash dance. All she was missing was the leg warmers. I was like who the hell told her that ish was cute.


**********************************************************************************
So while i was in Va Bch, I report my phone "lost." But since I have 2 phones that was not a problem. I could still get my talk on while i waited on my replacement. I had this blue slide phone...

Since they didn't have any more, I got Sprint's version of the razor.....a $350 phone for $50




Now you do get what you pay for, cause Lockline (insurance company) didn't send me any of the accersories that come with the phone. I got no usb and no head phones. They sent me a CAR CHARGER, not a WALL CHARGER..if that wasn't dumb enough, the damn CAR CHARGER did not work. So I haven't been able to use the phone since i got it on Wed. They said they sending me a wall charger. Hopefully, I'll get it soon. But I'll probably buy one, cause I'll need one for work anyway. But the cam on it is great, the best cam phone i've ever had...it has a flash and a zoom in one phone, i've never had both, its always been one or the other....not just any zoom, a 5x digital zoom, plus it does video and has a mp3 player (i wont use that function, since i have my ipod) yeah im coming up....I love my gadgets.


*********************************************************************************
BOOTLEG NE PICS FROM CAM PHONE....BETWEEN NE MOVING AND ME MOVIN THESE PICS SUCK, LOL....I HAVE MORE FROM MY REAL CAM, BUT I HAVEN'T UPLOADED THOSE YET......

20 Comments:

Blogger SomeOne said...

thanks tiger, yeah you gotta come roll with us.

10:26 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

They DYnamic DUo does it again..we need more pics though......them ppl in VA always doing something....U know the Beachhouse(The club wew ent ot last yr) isnt OPEN anymore...WOnder why(ROlls eyes)

10:40 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I told her i liked it too....but Tiger, I dont know if u can hang......Chrissy remember the dude I met outside and i was like Leave me lone..u know i talk to him :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ pissy: Yeah we needed more pics, i figure, but i didnt think i could get my camera in.....I didnt post all the pics we took, so u would have some pics to post....Lord, you talk to him, you aint tell me that.....i think tiget is without kids so she may be able to hang

@bear we sho did....

12:20 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. omg.. I'm dyin bout da broad in da polka dots.. and real mad that chrissy got folks weave on the floor and taking photos LMAO hahaahaaaaa

seems like ya'll had a ball :) good job..

*dead* @ mama reading blog and laughing LOL

12:36 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

is that missy, missy? aka ms new booty aka free agent?? let me find out ya'll be aprtying together & dont invite other east coast bloggers to come along....

12:57 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah thats missy missy.....she went to va bch for her sis graduation and i agreed to meet her since i couldn't make it for her bday.....besides I had to see my mama....hey wheneva you ready for a road trip....holla

12:59 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@bk...i shoulda video taped the fight, lol

1:00 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

We tore It up!!!!!!!But somebody cut my party off @ like 1:20....and CHrissy the dude told me that the chicks that was fighting didnt get arrested....some other chicks got arrested for disorderly conduct

1:10 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

hmmm, some other broads, i wonder what they were doing.

1:14 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

they didnt wanna move when the police was tryna disperse the crowd......

2:59 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Luvin the hair girl!

LMAO, It sounds like you and Missy had a hella good time! Too much for me honey. Yall better do it!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

That hair style is too cute. You were in VA Beach I was in Hpt..we should have had a blogger gathering LOL...not really sike LOL but you know what I mean. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend....

9:25 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Sounds like fun, except for the fights and drinks getting spilled. Let it be blood instead of liquor, my mom's friend used to always say. LOL

10:26 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Laa-was your moms friend an ALKY Lol..cuz girl if BLOOD woulda touched my white DRESS it woulda been on..that girl had spilt my drink and i was like WTF, chrissy was getting ready to cut her and I know my sister baby daddy woulda fugged her up too.....

10:49 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

you're looking good in your eyeglasses

10:01 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

I like the glasses mama!!
AND your hair is growin' fast!
Not the fight at the club!!! Now how ghetto is that?
I'm glad i'm a lover and not a fighter... hahahaha!

6:19 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

ha ha. y'all had an interesting time! but don't they know it's illegal to waste alcohol. I woulda had to pop somebody in the mouth just for that!

8:05 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ "N" Search thanks ma. You could hang, aint nothing to it but to do it.

@dammit honey, we gotta do better with our scheduling, you coulda been partyin' and bull shittin' with us. Thanks, i was kinda reluctant to wear it spikey, but i ended up wearing it like that all week.

@laa, I feel you ma's friend thats just plain old alcohol abuse...never spill the drank

@Free, you know i was. its bad enough she abused your alcohol, but she wasn't gonna be a smart ass about it on top of that...

@professor...thanks hun.

@sangin...thanks ma..it took jc penny's long enough to get them right...yeah its gettin its grow on...the weave on the floor gave you a measure of the ghettoness, lol

@yes stilt...never drop a sip of the alcohol...she was lucky she aint get it on missy's white dress...it woulda been on then

8:17 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

The hair on the floor is too funny! Sounds like you all had a good time. Sorry to hear you lost your phone...it b's like that some times...trust me I know...LOL! I hate being in the club when people start fighting especially after the whole Chi-town fiasco with the mase and people stuck in the doorways dying...it was a chick fight that started that. Ive noticed that chick fights are the hardest to contain. Why is that?

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home