Friday, April 21, 2006

I am so not in the mood today

Why did my dad call me at 1 am to talk about nothing. He asked had i talked to my mom, my aunt, did i send his birthday card out.....A bunch of shit that could've waited for a decent hour......Mind you i didn't got to sleep till 11:30. then i wake up at 3:30am, alarm went off at 5:30. I am so damn tired......Then while walking my dog my neighbor asks

her: morning, do you have a jack?
me: no, (thinking, I'm in a hurry, already running behind, I aint got time for this)
her: you don't have a jack
me: THINKS TO SELF: Nicca you aint got a jack.......but i return to my car to look anyway
I just got done telling myself yesterday, that i need to be more neighborly. After looking in my road side assistance kit that came with the car....I inform her that its not in it.
her: well dont they usually put them with the spare...
Me: Thinks to self, shit if you know so much about where they go, why dont you have 1......I relunctantly lift the carpet up to look where the spare is......and NO DAMN JACK....So I tell her sorry i dont have one......and finish walking my dog

Now why the hell dont i have a jack in a brand new car.....If i knew that I would've took the jack out of the Max.....Shit somebody is giving me a jack...

Anyway, I finally get to the station, get on the train, and bree calls....we shooting the shit, i tell her about dad's call and the jack incident....in between the drop calls occuring at every station.....which is pissing me off...Some how during our exchange i miss my stop and didnt notice until i was 3 stops passed my destination.....GRRR.....so i back track and here i am....only 8:15 and my day is shitty.....THEY BETTER HAVE MY DAMN SALMON CAKE WHEN I GET DOWN STAIRS..........................& my STARBUCK FRAPPICHINO.....I need a kick start.....I hope yall days are going better than mine......................

So BEAR I'll do my tag another day, k..................

13 Comments:

Blogger SomeOne said...

lol, I guess I'll take that B for effort...I was tryna put myself in her shoes, I woulda won't someone to help me, but damn i had somewhere to be.....

who am i kiding, I wouldn't have been out there changing no tire...I would've been on the phone calling someone to do it for me.......

8:25 AM  
Blogger chele said...

good thing it's Friday. Try to enjoy the weekend.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol wow I'm sorry u had such a poopy morning. And yea its good she asked u about the jack. Because u could've broke down and thought u had one and then u didn't. But hopefully ur weekend will be better.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Awww...
I'm sad your day didn't go well...
but at least you have a dog! :)
LOL@ Me: Thinks to self, shit if you know so much about where they go, why dont you have 1...
That was classic!!!

7:31 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

they should give you a jack.. my 1st car didnt have one.. i went right up there and got it!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

LOL....Damn dad called @ 1am?!?!?!

I hope you've been having a great weekend!

6:11 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

ttd...yeah they should, but i gotta make sure it aint there, cause i may have overlooked it since i was in a hurry.

yeah "n" 1 am i have no idea what he was thinking, maybe he was drunk.....weekend was uneventful, but i made it through, thats always good. :)

8:41 PM  
Blogger feels good b n FREE said...

aw ur daddy was bored..lol

nice pic collage there

11:58 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thanks diamond and yeah he was something....but he shoulda been sleep like i was..lol

3:22 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I hate when people wake me up when I'm in a deep wonderful sleep and ask me stupid crap!

4:17 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah that's some bullshit honey, lol

7:45 AM  
Blogger BK said...

WELL DAMN.. and this was friday huh??? HOW YOU FEELING TODAY... ITS TUESDAY.. update HEFFA lmao

hahaaaaaa


*hugs*

8:15 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@bear...daddy needs to find some business, lol

@bk..just cause you off your blog vacation dont mean ima blog everyday, lol

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home