Wednesday, April 19, 2006

No words

i have nothing to say....so visit the ppl linked t0 the right, they'll keep you entertained.....
holla

EDIT 1:43 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how many times do i have to get my glasses changed someone better get this shit right

i originally ordered my glasses in Dec....got them back, wrong perscription......they read the perscription wrong, the 7 was mistaken for a 1.....so i get them back, the sight is still alil off, i think its just me so i wear them anyway, trying to get used to them....but then i break them....so back to the shop in Mar.....just got them back yesterday, sight all fucked up....so i call the Dr. Office and read them the perscription the eye glass place has.....i was then informed that perscription was incorrect....so she faxes me the perscription......and its completely different from what the Dr. wrote....da fawk.....fortunately the eye glass place will redo them for no charge, but i have to make sure they are getting the right perscription this time, so im going for a reexam....the damn doc better get his shit right and write the perscription legibly, if they have to change the perscription again, i will have to pay....this shit is ridiculous......

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


I'm supposed to be studying, not dealing with stupidness.....

9 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

DO you have the transistion glasses? I need those

1:07 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

!st!!!

I answered your tag miss thang.
I used to wear glasses-
such a pain! I got LASIK 5 years ago
best thing that ever happened!

1:08 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ missy....yeah i have transitions, i refuse to do clip ons

@ sangin: i saw :)...they keep telling me i'm not a canidate for Lasik.....:(

1:13 PM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

I get tired of my glasses. I need to get transitions because I suffer when the sun is out. I'm tooooo lazy to put in contacts everyday & scared to death of the Lasik procedure. Was that a ramble?

2:12 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

what makes one a candidate for Lasik?

2:50 PM  
Blogger BK said...

IMMA GET LASIK!!!!

7:37 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ paula nothing wrong with a ramble, lol

@ missy: don't have me lying, but i think my eyesight is too bad for the surgery to make a difference.

@tiger: i dont think ima do surgery.

@tbear> what you tsking about???

@BK...cool you can tell us all about it afterwards.....

7:44 AM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

don't that piss you off...people who do bad paid service....that takes me to the highest pissticity level there is...

1:13 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

it sure does sarccastik, i think im gonna have to take the glasses back again.....

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home