Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday

First let me thank those who've commented for the first time yesterday...Bobby Brown Jr and Chele. Hope yall find your ways back. And thanks Laa and Tiger for making a return visit. And of course the original crew, as always i appreciate your insight on my daily ramblings. And yall are getting better, i don't have to send the go read my blog emails as much, lol....Its good to see yall related to what i was saying.....

Now that that is out the way...lets get to it......................................................

I hate riding on escalators you always end up with some strangers butt in your face

Somehow this local man forgot his child in the car, when he got on the metro yesterday. I wonder what the hell was on his mind for him to forget the baby.....

I found sumpnspcious on the metro yesterday....(def. any unattended bag or strange person---hey i didnt make that word up, its posted on the metro) ....I guess all is well the station was still there this morn

anyone who's used this phrase, please explain it to me....."I don't drink to get drunk." That's what alcohol does. So why not drink juice/soda if you don't wanna be drunk. Why do you drink then? Nobody sets out to get sick when they drink. They just overestimated how much they could handle and of course some handle their liquor better than others. And if your anything like me, your limit varies. sometime i get sick off one drink, but dont get sick when i have 6-7...go figure...And in regards to acting silly/stupid/embarassing....i'm naturally silly, so alcohol magnifies that and of course makes me sexual...but whats wrong with being silly...

If when you assume you make an ass out of you and me, what happens when you presume.

How come men get over someone they claimed they love so damn quickly?

Is it possible for exlovers, to be friends when one person still has feelings?





Ok LL, if you insist, I'll take the flowers..... *blush*




Nastiest pics I've ever received in an email.....*warning not the safest for work proceed with caution* Since I dont want to be reported for objectional content, i will only post the link and not the pic....Consider yourself warned.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v725/chcltkss/image6.jpg

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure.

Catch me I'm falling

Your Life Path Number is 6
Your purpose in life is to help others
You are very compassionate, and you offer comfort to those around you.It pains you to see other people hurting, and you do all in your power to help them.You take on responsibility, and don't mind personal sacrifice. You are the ultimate giver.
In love, you offer warmth and protection to your partner.
You often give too much of yourself, and you rarely put your own needs first.Emotions tend to rule your decisions too much, especially when it comes to love.And while taking care of people is great, make sure to give them room to grow on their own.


You Are a Cappuccino
You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

You Are an Animal Print Bra!
Wild, zany, and even a little crazy.You make every date an unpredictable adventure.You want a guy who will constantly surprise you.A relationship that's the most insane ride of your life.


Men See You As Playful
Men want a challenge and you are the perfect playmateYou know how to push men's buttons and attract a wide range of guysYou enjoy living and loving - it's one of your most attractive qualitiesMen are often consumed with desire for you, and you love that!


Lies all Lies, Im an Aquarius, Dammit

Your True Sign Is Libra
ArtyCharmingEasygoingExtrovertedA Total FlirtSocial ButterflyA Total ChameleonFriendly and Outgoing


Fawk it, I's still cutting it off.
Your Ideal Hairstyle:
Long and Framed


What eva, I love purple
Your Power Color Is Blue
Relationships and feelngs are the most important things to you.You are empathetic and accepting - and good at avoiding conflict.If someone close to you is in pain, it makes you hurt as well.You try to heal the ones you love with your kind and open heart.


well thats enough randomness for now, feel free to add your random thoughts

10 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

RANDOM LIKE A MUTHAPHUCKA!!! lol

sup ma! sorry bout that wakeup call.. i ain't get up till 7:30!!!!! and had to be to work at 6:30.. Ha.. got here at 9ish!!!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

You are too funny. I think you say what people are thinking but don't want to say.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Exlovers can't be friends when one still has feelings, Man, I know bout that thur.

10:49 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ummm LL is on da DL

lmao

12:37 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@bk no prob on the wake up call i probably wouldnt have gotten up anyway, lol...u sure were late....shut up bout LL dont be starting no rumors...

laa...thanks ma,

boss...been there done that huh

did anyone look at that pic?

2:13 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

that was a nasty ass picture! LMAO

i wonder what the hell that man was thinking about too, to forget ur baby!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

..and I hate when you are trying to go down the escalator and the person is just standing there acting as if they dont' know stand on the right walk on the left LOL....

10:43 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

lol honey, i've almost knocked someone off the escalator when they stood on the left, i said excuse me 3 times, i was tryna catch my connecting train, some ppl are so rude.

10:47 AM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that quize was like the SAT-lol

1:43 PM  
Blogger chele said...

I don't drink to get drunk. Seriously. I drink to relax and stop before I'm TOO relaxed. I'm cutting my hair off in two days. I can't wait.

I enjoyed the randomness of this post.

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home