Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tell me a lil about yourself Thurs.

Let me clear up some things about myself that will help us to better get along....

  1. Just cause I'm cussing does not mean I'm cussing at you. It means im angry. Everything is not about you.
  2. When my voice raises in a conversation, I am not yelling at you. Again I am angry. As with all my emotions i can not hide my anger it is evidence in my speech and facial expression. Everything is not all about you. (Do you see a pattern here?)
  3. If I say leave me alone, let it go, I don't want to talk about it, or I'm ok (when obviously I'm not...Like i said my feelings will be all over my face.), let it go drop it. Now if you choose to continue asking me, after the 4-5 time, when i kirk out on you and raise my voice....its your own fault, I gave you ample time to let it be. I do this to keep from saying things I don't mean. I can be very verbally abusive when angry. Although I appreciate the concern, it'll be better that we talk about it, when i calm down....Trust me....
  4. If you don't want to argue in public, then don't address me in public. I will give you the #3 warning. I advise that you back off.
  5. I am not a Bitch, but I am moody. I can be the nicest person in the world till you cross me. As long as you stay on my good side, you won't feel my rath. But I dont hold grudges, so after I tell ya how I feel, I can let it go, if you can.
  6. I am not you, so I dont think like you. I will take your advice, but that doesn't mean I will follow it. So don't get in your feelings, when i do me.
  7. Despite my attitude, I am very sensitive. I may read somethings into what you say, that you did not mean. I can't help that. So when I ask for clarification, just give it to me. So I'm not mad or hurt for no reason.
  8. I ask a lot of questions, because I'm nosy and interested. If you dont wanna answer just say so. Dont lie to me, I hate liars. None of your business, is an applicable response on any day.
  9. Sometimes I just ask questions to hear your response, if you avoid the question (as opposed to telling me, you dont wanna answer), it makes me more inquisitive and you look suspect.
  10. I also ask questions I already know the answer to; that way I know when I'm dealing with a liar. I won't call you on it, or make a big deal out of it. Its enough that I know you're lying, you can continue to think you're running game if you like.
  11. I only answer questions that are asked. Its not my fault you asked the wrong question. So if you really want to know something, I suggest you use the right words.

My Blogger Personality

Blogger Buddies, Do you agree with this????? Cause I sure dont......This sounds like Pissy Missy to me.

Your Blogging Type is Zany and Charming
You're a popular blogger with a flair for getting attention.But you're not all fluff - in fact, you're far from it.Your blog is full of interesting ideas and fun finds.You're a fascinating person, and it shows through on your blog.
Well anyway share your blog personality or anything else....

9 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

HA!! U are wrong I am PASSIONATE!!!!!
Morning Chrissy :)
Who done pissed you off so early in the morning,Tyrone?

9:51 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTLFMAO.. hahahaaa MORNING!!!! hahahaaaa :) hahahaaaaa.. u are a mess.. :)

Well I don't tell unless u ask..

and get out yo feelings attention whore LMAO.. *love ya girl* LOL

and errr U saw mine.. I don't remember what it said LMAO

9:59 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

good morning to you to, noone pissed me off, i'm just saying somethings ppl dont get about me

10:00 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

what eva BKDiva, you dont know me....lol


but for real, do yall agree with that blogger assessment. I think its off, for one i'm hardly popular...

10:02 AM  
Blogger Bobby Brown Jr. said...

I SCREAMED & SHOUTED AMEN through this WHOLE post b/c its truly a wonderful feeling to see my EXACT thoughts (especially TODAY) put into such brilliant words. In fact, I'm gonna have to borrow this from you and make a post about it. Thank you SOOOOO much for this I REALLY NEEDED THIS TODAY! btw..i LOVE your page and I'll definitly be back..btw 2..let me find out u live right around the corner from me..lol

10:44 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO @ you.. YES I DO MISS CELIE!!!

LMAO the assessment is of things to come.. you bout to BLOW UP LIKE DA WORLD TRADE in blogger land LMAO

11:04 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

When I read this post it was if I wrote it especially after last night. Me and my man got into it last night, and everything that you wrote is what I was feeling or said.

My Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate

You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.
One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...
And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.
Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.

I guess

1:23 PM  
Blogger chele said...

I like this post because it is EXACTLY what I would have said (and have said)

My Blogging Personality: You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

3:13 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

you and i are very similar!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home