Friday, February 24, 2006

Gotta Love a Drunk

OK i know i'm supposed to be talking bout last monday..(prezday) but i had to tell yall about my druken call from Bree, last nite.... (PS. I dont know who the hell i think yall is, I only have 2 1/2 readers, lol)

bree went to jaspers and friday's last night, she asked me to go, I told her i wasnt fucking with her tonight.........
so from about 11 to 12:56 she's texting me....now im up for most of these, so i am texting back....


so the last one i get at 12:56 is "Hey Bitch"....­some­how i hear the text alert and answer back "Wat" which prompted the phone call @ 1:04 am

where she tells me she loves me, who all is there, and that she wish i was there,.........then she proceeds to hand to the phone to 4 diff ppl so they can say hi to me....i have no clue why i was even up for that text and call................................gotta love a drunk

************************************************************

Well I'm here already, might as well continue.....................................................

For those who missed the beginning of the story see: http://chcltthoughtz.blogspot.com/2006/02/one-crazy-ass-weekend.html

So on Monday after getting in at 4 amish, im awaken @ 8:30 am by a call from one of the persons i chose to call at 4 am the previous nite....they called to check in on me on their way to work, i told them everything was fine and that i just needed to talk on my way home......although still drunk i knew i needed to call the dealerships to find out who had my mirror in stock, cause i wasnt riding round like that........the max aint no hooptie you know

but i couldnt will myself up, so i went back to sleep until 10 am.....but damn if i wasn't still drunk....despite my buzz i proceed to call dealerships to find my part, and discovered that all the damn Nissan dealerships have different prices for their parts and labor....being as cheap as i am i decided to get my part where it was the cheapest and go to the dealership with the cheapest labor........while i was calling around i was informed that the back piece of my mirror was sold separately and would have to be painted....so i decide to try and find that piece off the side of the road...mind you i am still drunk, so i leave go up the street looking for it (in my car, so im on the left side of the car looking for something on the right side of the road....) Needless to say i didnt find it, but when i cam home, to my surprise i never closed the garage door....so i stumble back in the house to call Carmel, since we were supposed to go out to lunch...and let her know that i didnt know when i would make it.....i told her all the details of my weekend and how i was still drunk, she just laughed at me and said i would be in her blog, which she did do ( http://bklyndiva.blogspot.com/2006/02/lucy-u-got-some-splainin-to-do.html )

Ok so i got the part from Marlow Height Nissan and went to Capital Nissan for labor.....Now its about 1:30 pm, I've been tryna call Bree to come pick me up, but this heffa still knocked out, lol.....So im sitting in the dealership...and the sales manager attacks...tells me he can get me in an 06 and pay off my lease...and he can do it today....Me i'm trying so very hard to resist....


There was alot of back in forth, but ill spare yall the details, ima just cut to the chase....I went in with a 03 Max and left with a 06 Altima the following day.....they paid off my lease i was already 2500 miles over my milege, hey i had to turn it in in December anyway.....Yes im impulsive...thats how i got the max in the first place on a whim......One wild 3 day week end indeed....

7 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. I want pictures of midnight!!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

i know i know, i took one last nite, but the cam batteries were weak so the flash wasnt right...and my cam phone pic is too dark...so that will be the next post, i still owe pics from NY, so next post will be nothing but pics....

10:37 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I know she slacking man.. I had pics up like the next I wanna see pics of her "phantom " car.......

11:52 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah yeah yeah, my weekend homework

3:49 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

Something must be going around because everybody is getting a new car. I hope some money starts going around.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Flavorful!

10:53 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

yes.. drunks are funny! shh! but i know 1st hand.. LMAO

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home