Tuesday, February 21, 2006

One crazy ass weekend

BUT FIRST LET ME THANK THE KING AGAIN FOR MAKING ME BLOGGER OF THE WEEK: http://ddottheking.blogspot.com/. I HOPE I DONT DISAPPOINT YALL....

Okie dokie, my 3 day weekend was jammed packed....It was Bree's Bday this weekend...so we partied harty like it was 1999....

1. Friday: The mildest day of them all....1st we went to the floetry/common/v. Green concert. we were late of course, missed vgreen...i hate driving in the District, the streets cut off, tryna find paring was ridiculous...but about 35% of the ppl were late, so i didnt feel so bad.. One thing to say about the concert: FLOETRY'S STAGE PRESSENCE IS HORRIBLE, I WILL BUY THEIR ALBUM'S, BUT I WILL NOT GO TO ANOTHER PAYING CONCERT WHEN THEY ARE THE MAIN ACTS....they had entirely too much going on, with the drums, at time i couldnt hear the words...it was very distracting....AND we do not need the Floisist..which the Songtress knows that why she has a solo deal with Dr. Dre....I cant wait....

OK from the Concert we went to see Wanda Syke's comedy show...I enjoyed it...But i think she had some ringers in the audience, i sware they laughed at the word boo, 1 lady throwing her hands in the air like she just didnt care, and one guy kept calling god...he was so annoying....

From there we went to Adams Morgan...the land of druken white ppl and big ass slices of pizza....we found this spot that had a live band...there we had 2 grey gooses and cranberries...Then out the blue they played "Anniversary"- by Toni Tone Tony...and i created a new Bday song....all i remember is the chorus...but i basically sang at the top of my lungs: "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY IS, ITS YOOUR BIRIRTHDAY, YOUR BIRTHDAY" I HAD OTHER DRUKEN PPL AROUND ME SINGING IT AND I BROKE INTO A RAP AND A REMIX...damn i should've wrote it down....from there we went to get our big assed slice of pizza and went home....but on the way out we saw a man who only needed 5 secs b4 he was gonna fight this guy, but he never swung....and a guy who just punched the shit out this white guy who grabbed him, he swung once the guy fell, one of the fallen soldiers friend, tried to help dude up...what did he get for his troubles: cold cocked by the guy throwing all the punches...i have no clue why he was offended by him helping his friend up, but he was punching first asking questions later...the Gaurdian Angels (u know the citizens in the red barrrets) appeared to stop the fight....cop although everywhere no where to be found...


2. Sat: Woke up had a headache, dont know why, I only had two drinks, but i didnt have much to eat that day...so i stayed in bed till it was time to get ready for work. After work met Bree at Fridays, she was already 2 shades in the wind..so she gave me her drink.....then off to Ozio's aside from the smoke, its a very nice spot...we partied so hard..us and some other folks...i made sure i ate this time, ordered the crab cake sandwich, very tasty.....we danced so much, and bree never dances, but she danced that night, we keep the drinks flowing i have no clue how many i had...but 6-7 sounds about right..& i was the driver, so you can imagine how many she had....i took bree to her car, and followed her home...and as tradition has it she threw up in my car for yet another b-day...this time not the seat, the side of the car...oh almost forgot, she dropped her purse out the car door, so in an attempt to get it she fell out the car and skinned her knee...thank god we were in the max cause she would've been all fucked up if we were driving her Tahoe (sp)

anywho, on my way home from greenbelt to the Upper...i started to get tired...so i began to call everyone who i thought might be awake at 4 am or who would talk to me anyway...about 6 ppl...only 1 answered, my coworker, but she was asleep, told me to call her when i got home...now 1 of the other ppl called me about 6 pm the next day to make sure everything was ok, but they sounded more pissed that i called them at 4am, than wondering if i was ok....i dont know what the problem was, its not like they woke up....after getting in my house, i decided to text someone: "I'm home twisted need help up the stairs." now i knew they werent coming to help me, but as i lay there on my steps it seemed like a good idea.....

3. Sunday..for what ever reason i woke up at 9:45 am wide awake no headache...not sick...at 10 am bree calls me, now this is strange, she doesnt get up b4 noon, with out alcohol...i told her they must of put no doze in our drinks...we rehash the nights events, i told her all the things she did, that she could not remember doing.....then i go back to sleep and tell her to call me at 1:30 so i could get up for my 3 o'clock meeting...i woke up at 1:55, this heffa calls me at 2:30, she had gone back to sleep...so im rushing...hurry up walk my dog...get in the car and back out the drive way....but wait i was too close to the rocks.....so i pull back in and notice my mirror is slightly turned, i dont have a clue, but i decide to fix it when i get out the garage....i fixed it alright......ripped the damn thing off the car banging it into the garage door....now im pissed but i have to go to this meeting...so i leave, while im driving the remaining pieces fly off the car.....

ok after a 5 hour meeting and my car incident, i need a drink...so we decide to go to K street lounge....but we didnt get there until 2 am.....they closed at 3 am.....but no worries cause i managed to drink 5 grey goose and cranberries and 1 1/2 long island ice teas....and no i was not hung over the next day.....ill have to save Monday for the next post....

5 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

ABSOLUTELY FAWKIN DEAD!!! yeah when u get to monday now that's some funny shyt!

3:21 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Don't be calling me in your drunken stupor @ no 4 in da morning...and I told you ass about driving drunk.....

3:59 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ CARMEL...YEAH IMA GET THERE....LOL

@ MISSY: I AINT WAKE YOU UP SO WHY YOU CARE..i thought there could be a slight chance you couldn't sleep that night....LOL..YEAH YEAH I KNOW, BUT I WAS THE MORE SOBER ONE OF THE 2...BESIDES I GET IN MORE ACCIDENTS SOBER...

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SMDH*

10:10 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

what what i do tbear

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home