Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Update on the RTNW and other ish

The Roommate that never was (RTNW) finally moved his ish in on Sunday. Well a few clothes and his TV......umm but his ass nor his money been there since....On monday he said he was gonna drop off the dough, no show, no call, no nuffin.....He didnt call yesterday either..So i call him today, he says: so when u get off, me: 4, why...I wanted to meet up with you to give you the money.....*rolls eyes* So i asked him to buy me lunch, we work a metro stop away from each other, i aint takin no chances i'm gettin my money now...The thing is he's only doing a 6 month lease, if he had of moved in when he was supposed to, next month he would be moving out, yes, i've been gettin the run around for 4-5 months now....I'm surprised i've managed this long...At least now i can get on my billl pay off plan : )...

other ish....Um that nicca done ripped someone else off for their dough....apparently, he borrowed $100 from a friend of a friend, with the promise that he would pay him back the following day...but of course he didnt, like he's done so many others these past few months...so this guy goes to his cousin to find out where that nicca staying since he ducking calls now....and that nicca's cousin spilled the beans, told him where to find him, i hope he dont get iced ova no $100, but i knew he was bound to fuck ova the wrong person eventually.....Just a month ago he managed to convince someone to give him their personal info, with the promise of getting their cell phone bill taken care of every month....what did he really get, a higher bill..that nicca purchased a phone using his account.....I'm so glad i got out when i did...........I just got to get the legalities all finalized, no looking back, that nicca crazy, i wont say he's on crack, but he sho is actin crackish

3 Comments:

Blogger SomeOne said...

@ rell..ROFL. I hope he hurries up and hits rock bottom so he can straigten himself out before someone kills him...let us pray

@ charles x...That nicca is not my problem anymore, I do pray he gets his shit straight...but it no longer affects me...off topic: thanks for dropping by : )

8:59 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U need to hurry up and FILE them papers cuz as long as you still murried any debt he has incurred can be yours too girl :-(

9:38 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah, thats why i had him sign a notarized letter before i got my house stating that his debts and assets are his and visa versa...i made sure i covered my basis

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home