Tuesday, January 10, 2006

i've created a monster

Ok for those that dont know i purchased a townhouse in September 05. The person who helped me obtain the financing, i call the financer guy. While i was getting my home, he would call me out the blue, for no reason just to talk....He would not make any mention to my loan or my house in these calls. He's African, btw..... He tells me how special I am to him. I just brush him off. I mean he barely knows me, how am i so special....i havent talked to him much, since i got the house.....So he sends me a christmas card, which i just opened last night, (what!!!!, i knew what it was and figured it was one of them form letter cards...i was right)...and left a message on my work voice mail on 12/29. But i was on vaction. When i returned to work on 1/5, i returned his call to thank him for the card. He proceeds to tell me he misses me, its been too long since he's seen me, how he wants to see me, and that im very important to him....

My girlfriend tells me, girl he got money....there's nothing wrong with getting wined and dined....shyt i dont wanna lead this man on, its obvious he gets in his feelings quickly....now i've only called him for mortgage related questions and never showed the slightest interest....can u imagine if i actually went somewhere with him, how he would act.

anyway as i was saying i created a monster. every since that return call, he has either emailed and/or called me everyday...Here's today's email (of course, i removed all names)

1. From: ME
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 10:24 AM

To: Financer Guy (FG)
Subject: RE: here i am


I see you called me last nite. But by the time, I saw I missed your call it was too late. So what's up?

2. "FG"
01/10/2006 02:36 PM

To: cc:

Subject: RE: here i am

Hi, yes I called you. I was calling to say hello to you. How are you doing?

From: ME
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:46 PM

To: FG

Subject: RE: here i am

fine and you?


"FG" 01/10/2006 02:46 PM
To:
cc:
Subject: RE: here i am



Doing fine. Missing you.

thats what i get for being nice...Pissy always tells me I'm too nice....but how do u tell a guy you're not interested, especially when he technically hasnt asked the question yet, with out sounding like a bitch....he's nice and all, but he's not my speed, im not remotely attracted to him....plus im as Pissy would say "Too strong" for him...I know its a sterotype, but being an African man, he does not want no loud moufed american women, he wants that docile women who will cater to his every need...and that just aint me....What to do, What to do????????????????

2 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

ask him what he wants, straight up and see what happens.

4:37 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Thanks, I guess the should work, but im so not looking forward to that conversation.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home