Monday, November 28, 2005

That Nicca Called me Saturday

Now let me rewind.....I get a call from bree warning me that that nicca was calling around looking for money on friday....he called LUC (his cousin) asking for some money until Saturday, talking bout he didnt get this check he was supposed to get...I'm thinking now what in the hell is so important you can't wait until Saturday when you get your money, I mean hell half the day is already gone. So around 9 pm friday nite, he calls her for some money...He had totally fawked her over this pass year, didnt show up at her father's funeral just being a real ass, but he has the balls to call her for some money, she said she didnt have it and referred him to his other cousin, who also told him he didnt have it....now i just knew he was not gonna call me cause he owes me money.....but he surprises me yet again and calls me on saturday.... I answer the phone he's like what up sean, me (rolls eyes) and say im on the phone with ma, i'll call ya back....since i was curious if he was gonna ask i called back as i said, unlike him i keep my word.....i say hey im calling you back, silence.....then he says i just called to see how you're doing.....silence....me oh ok.....thinking the call was over, then he asks so hows everything going, me fine....then silence......he says well i didnt want to hold you up and then makes it a point to tell me he's calling from his boys phone, (like i could care less, nicca you aint gotta worry bout me calling you).....me well alright, bye click....guess i was so short with him, he was too scurred.....pissy keeps telling me i've been too nice to him, but she fails to realize i was only being nice to get my money, now that i'm not gettin that, all bets are off.....rumor has it he's on drugs, is under investigation wtih his job, but ummm i cant confirm that info so you didnt here it from me.....

4 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Either way, U dont hafta accept his phone calls to get your $$ girl.......But I hope u learned your lesson. U need your money just as much as he does....

4:11 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

if you really thing i was gonna give him some money, you dont know me that well....oh and he called from a diff number which i didnt know....and like i said i wanted to know if he had the balls to ask me.

8:59 AM  
Blogger BK said...

lawd begeeesus.. LOL girl.. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

don't answer strange #'s

10:05 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

carmel, you knows im nosey, thats why i always answer strange numbers, it wont happen again i saved the number he called from under the name Dat nicca

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home