Wednesday, November 09, 2005

what the deal, the week is looking good

so far so good, im feeling better this week. pissy had a lil fender binder though, poor baby, plus a ticket....she got as much luck traveling as i do when i visit her in VA....we must never meet there again, at least not with me driving, lol

wife swap part 2: that women is crazy in the name of the lord, she whooped and hollered about not wanting the money, and that it was daek sided, well the dark side gonna help her remove all that excess fat she got around her mindsection, too bad it wont get the fat from around her brain. She's from the NO i wonder how bad her home was hit, let us pray......

my life is boring i spent 1/3 of my post talking bout pissy and the other about tv.....oh well maybe my weekend will be a lil more lively.....


horray, the last weekend before the report goes out, no more working weekends with my regular JOB, i will actually have a day off every now and again

oh that supposed to be room mate guy, emailed me today, talking bout he needs to move in friday, im working gotta get my last does of over time....but all he gotta do is bring his happy ass ova here and get the key......i hope he does, im not tryna touch my savings inorder to pay my mortage this month....but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do

later days.

4 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

ok.. you need to send that county tax thing to your lien holder.. tey will take care of it :) dont worry about it.. ut keep a copy for yourself!!

anywhoo.. girl u nuts.. who da hell watches wife swap??????

6:47 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah thats what someone else told me to do, I normally dont watch it, but the commericials reeled me in, u missed it, it was hillarious

8:46 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Your girl is okay....

11:48 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

i know

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home