Friday, November 04, 2005

I've come to the realization

that i may just be depressed. Now I havent been diagnosed with it. But I cant think of any other reason why i feel these intense feelings of sadness, where all i want to do is cry. I cry so much i make myself sick. I dont know what triggers it. I can be out in a social situation, and all of a sudden tears drop, for no apparant reason. maybe my life is gettin too much for me, maybe i need to talk to a counselor, i have a habit of holding everything inside. on the outside i always look fine, but inside something aint right....Im a sensitive ass anyway, i dont need any extra turmoil right now. maybe i just need to take a break from everything and everyone....and figure out what's really wrong with me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home