Thursday, November 03, 2005

OK did anyone see wife swap

or what eva the show is called, last nite.....there was this big Louisianan gapped toothed holy roller, i mean fanatic for the lord women, on the show who switched places with a hippie, hypnotist....this warrior for the lord, was a nut bag.....now maybe she doesn't believe in chart readings, horoscopes, and psychics, but is that any reason to get on national tv and act like a complete ass......everyone does not think like you get over it....you can spread your message of the lord without calling everyone else with different beliefs devil worshipers.....i love the lord, i know he died on the cross for me and rose the next day (oh and yes i am a sinner, i know that too, i aint perfect, but i believe), but ummm just cause my neighbor feels one with nature doesn't automatically make them the devil....if she is so in tune with the lord, why is she so threatened by someone who feels different. She came off really ignorant, and because its good tv, we get to watch the conclusion next week, when the new moms make the rules....this ought to be interesting, they showed clips of her tryna convert the kids.

Ha....have you ever had a wrong text......Now as a back drop, I had just got off teh phone with my girlfriend talking about, her sons party......then i receive the following text.

text: So what tyme yall commin over
me: Don't know. Bree knows? (i think its my girlfriend who i just got off the phone with)
text: How work goin
me: Going Good. Who is this?
text: Damn that cold stacey homeboy im hurt
me: Not being cold But I dont know a stacy. Who u tryna text?
text: My Bad
me: 4real. who are u tryna reach? maybe im da crazy one
i didnt get a response. I just thought this was so funny, not to often you get a wrong text message....im used to wrong calls. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home