Thursday, January 05, 2006

2006

My first entry for the new year, i guess it should be profound......dont count on it....lets back up


Christmas 05: Spent christmas day at home, cleaning and doing laundry...until Bree insisted i come to her house for dinner, well not insisted she tempted me with her mama's green beans, (mmmmm good).. I have no idea what her mom does to them green beans, but they damn good. The next day drove to Va Bch, to be with mama......I got her an ipod video 30 gig for xmas, she was thrilled, made her cry....now u know why i cry at the drop of a dime, i get it from my mama....

Gift Talley:

From others: 4 cards, 1 NY & Co track suit, NY yankee earings ( dont ask me why but the secret santa at my 2nd job got them for me, some ppl say i sound like im from NY some times, other than that i have no idea why she thought NY was for me....but im thankful nonetheless), and a rug for my house....a modest gift exchange in deed..it sucks not having a man around christmas, im used to being drapped in jewels...oh how things change.....Pissy now you see why i bought myself so much stuff before the holiday's i knew i wasnt gettin much....

From me to me: IPOD video 60 G and clothes. Can't wait on others to do what u can do your self....i'm pretty proud of the fact i kept my ass out the jewlery store this year..although i did see this movado, im kinda digin.


New Years: Left my mother on 12/31 to spend new years by myself. The party i thought would be on friday, was on thursday, heard it was good too....I stopped by a couple ppls house, but was home by 11:30.....thanks to mama and her menopausal self, i got a cold (she kept her house entirely too cold for me), so after midnite, i took some nyquil and was out....today is my first day back to work

Plans for 06: I wont bother make resolutions i wont keep, but i will state my plans...

1. To loose some more weight, i'lve been maintaining, but i want to loose about 50 more pounds, so its time i get back on that....So i will use my blog to track that, including embarassing before pics....oh lord, carmel's gonna hold me accountable for this.... thanks ma

2. Study for, Take, and Pass the CPA exam. Its time i get refocused on my career and my future.

3. File for divorce. I have the papers, i just need to file, that costs money, but hey i'll just charge it like every thing else i've purchased for christmas.

4. Pay off unnecessary debt. This will start with my tax refund check, i will pay off everything i can, then devise a plan and stick to it, for paying off any remaining debt....

5. Love. will not look for it, but won't turn it away. First and foremost, i will defenately start loving myself, projecting that love through my actions. No more destructive behavior for 2006. Things i've done in 2005, will have to cease immediately. They were very unhealthy actions.

As for a 2005 reflection, I'll have to get to that later, im about typed out....Happy 2006 Everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Yeah my love. YOu gotta love yourself first before others can. I have so much love for myself GOd shoulda made 2 of me....I am all for spoiling yourself because I did splurge on me too but nothing extravagant :) SInce others think im so picky. Whatever you do in 06, do REAL BIG ..u hear me?

2:08 PM  
Blogger ThatGirlTam said...

Stumbled over here by way of Missy's page...FILE THEM PAPERS! FILE 'EM!! The courts are always backed up...well, at least in Los Angeles they are - and before you can REALLY set it off...get your freedom...you deserve it if that's what you really want.

5:01 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@missy: lord da hell are we gonna do with 2 of you, lol....i hear ima do it way big fo sho, maybe u can make it down for the divorse party.... : )

@tam: thanks for stopping by come anytime, i hope i dont bore you to death, lol....yes im ready to file, its already been a year since we seperated so its time to move on make it legite, they say it takes 30 days to serve, then he has 30 days to respond, sometime after that we'll get a court date, whooopie sounds like fun... : (

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home