Monday, December 05, 2005

He did it again

So why da hell am i surprised. I sware I am too too trusting. Who he you ask, the roommate that never was (RTNW).....He as been pulling this same shit since September.....saying he's gonna move-in then he doesn't. I get no calls, no explanation, just a no show.....i told him once twice three tiems before if he doesnt wanna move in just say so, so i can do what i need to do....its like clock work when ever it nears time for him to move-in something comes up, 1... he loaned his brother some money, 2. his son's footballl, so he was too busy, 3. he gotta pay $400 in tickets.....these are all things that happen in life, so what if they happened and he already moved in, does he think he cna postpone giving me my money... But the thing about the tickets, Dec. excuse these tickets are not due yet......but his future, not really a wife, ex-wife told him he had to pay them now cause they are in her name.....WTF she cant make him pay them now...he just needs to pay them by the due date, which is what i told him....i told him do what you want but i would've told her ass they will be paid by the due date and left it at that....she can't make him do anything...he wouldn't be in the situation if he had of put the car in his name anyway, now she's treating to take the tags...cause they are in her name, he says the title is in his name, but i dont understand how you got a new title with out new plates....... I told his ass, its not that big of a deal he cant move-in its that he blind sides me or doesnt communicate with me at all....i need to know whats going on so i can plan accordingly, i dont think what im asking for is unreasonable...

Its only been by the grace of god that i've been able to make these months work...not to mention the fact the damn mortgage company done sold both my mortgages, so my check take for ever and a day to clear......Case in point, i wrote my last mortgage payment 11/15....as of today, it still hasn't cleared, now that ridiculous...but it allowed me to pay some bills i wasnt gonna pay until today......they need to hurry and cash that ish though, its time for the Dec payment now. It takes so long because they send the check to the new company....i still dont have a payment coupon for the new company, i have no clue where im supposed to send my payment too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home