Monday, February 13, 2006

Bday in NYC

DISCLAIMER: THIS ENTRY WAS SUPPOSED TO INCLUDE PICS, BUT MY PUTER DOES NOT RECOGNIZE MY CAM. PICS WILL JUST HAVE TO COME LATER.....

0. Sat. Had to back track, cause i almost forgot...I went to a wedding, sat nite, why this girl have on a black and hot pink wig...yeah i got a pic.....Hot Ghetto Mess.....oh and why the bride try to call me out, while doing the bouquet toss, she calls me up, now most ppl at work dont know im gettin a divorce, they all looking at me with they nosey asses, wondering why she calling my name, since iz murried...i told them there was someone else with my name there....guess who i shared my name with, that bamma with the hot pink hair.....disgrace to my name... To top it all off, she caught the bouquet, now this ghetto mess will be forever seen in their wedding pics..


1. Sunday. We (me and Bree aka kimora) saw The Color Purple Play, Excellent....I loved it. They did a great job translating the book and movie into a musical. Oprah knows where to put here money fo sho.....After the play we went to Friday's ate, watched a lil superbowl and headed to the 40/40 club to watch the rest......And guess who we saw: Venus & Serena & Jalyn Rose...no Jay-z, sorry Pissy......

The News....I thought DC was bad...but these are the news clips i heard while i was there:


  • Body gaurd shot and killed at Busta Rhymes video shoot
  • Guy shot in the back at Dunkin Donuts tryna flee from a robber
  • 2 guys found shot and set on fire in a car, if i member correctly 1 survived (at that time) was sent to Jamaica Hospitol...i wonder if IWG saw him

2. On Monday, we hit the streets of NYC, did some shopping on Canal....let me tell you them vendors are husslers, i've seen more backrooms and shaddy establishments than i care to mention...1 place i thought they were gonna kidnap us into the sex slave industry....but i got four purses for my trouble....oh and another star sighting, saw collin ferrel, looking all scruffy in Star Bucks, but he wouldn't admit it was him......

from shopping to time square, time square at nite was all lite up looking grand...took pics of the MTV studio, really looking like a torist...then off to Justins, it was real dark in there could hardly see the good food i was putting in my mouf, nice healthy portions.....next destination...HA comedy club...2 drink minimum....but no comedy, lol, since only a handful of ppl were there they canceled the show...that didnt slow us down...off to the westtie (i think) some bar where i had my 4th drink & 2 strangers sang happy bday to me, one smelled funky as hot garbage, but it was the thought that count...., and our final destination, the china club....NY was not ready for me, i partied like it was my burfday.....hey it was my burfday....some dude bought drink #5 or 6 somewhere i lost count....

3. Tues.....Spent most of the morning on the toliet...that damn rough ass toliet paper started to make me raw....we were supposed to check out at 12, we checked out at 3pm...just couldnt get out of bed, i guess coming in at 530am will do that to ya.....all in all a great bday weekend


DAT NICCA UPDATE: Rumor has it: he will be kicked out of where he's laying his hat....along with the rest of the family....although he has been friends with this guy thats known to sell some narcotics, now he doesnt want to be seen with him because ppl may think he'd on drugs....now aint that a thought of a crack head...who else would even say that.....oh and now he's saying that his mom been telling his baby's mama that he's on crack, that dont even sound right..AND THE LATEST: ACCORDING TO HIM, LAST NIGHT HE WAS STUCK UP BY GUN POINT AND ROBBED AGAIN....my question is where did he get the money, he's been asking to borrow money all over town, most ppl turn him down...oh and they stole his "medicine" too....sounds like a drug buy gone bad to me...LET US PRAY

..i've said it once and i'll say it again: GOD DONT LIKE UGLY....."until you do right my me, everything you try will fail."

4 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

LOL!!! u know I'm dying at the color purple reference.. GET HIM CELIE!!!! but I'm glad you had a ball.. I heard Justin's finally changed their chef cause they food was some hot overpriced garbage!!! china club.. nice.. u shoulda hit the shark bar ;) and what club u went to and they cancel the comedy joint?? LOL gotta love my town!!

10:25 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

c: you know ima nut, lol...but the comedy club was called HA!!...

10:30 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

i THINK THATS THE ONE ME AND VICTOR WENT TO........
iMMA SEE jAY-Z AND HE'S GONNA LEAVE BEYONCE FOR ME WATCH!!!!
iM GLAD U HAD A GREAT TIME.....NYC WAS A GOOD CHOICE FOR U......
U KNOW IM COMING DOWN THERE RIGHT ANDU KNO WEHERE IM STAYING RIGHT ?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Ddot the King said...

I don't like DC so I know I would hate NYC!

Sounds like you had a pretty good time though.

Anytime The Color Purple can be referenced it is a good thing! :)

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home