Friday, March 10, 2006

As i was saying

We headed to south beach. :) since its 3pm and we had nothing 2 eat, we went 2 johnie rockets. While there guess rolls by in his escalade, none other than hulk hogan and his daughter. Hmm, i wonder if her album ever came out. Anywoo as we walked up da strip we see some1 gettin arrested and his car towed. wat amused me about it was dat he had a stop snitchin tshirt. I thought it would be wrong 4 me to take a pic. After watching bree shop, back 2 da telly to shower and change. I finally shaved my legs...havent done dat since da summer..back 2 SB. First stop wet willies...i had call a cab. bree had attitude adjustment, while watchin a drunk white girl call her male friend every bitch in da book. Then we searched 4 a club. But every1 we entered was dead. The only 1 dat may of had potential had a line but bree's pinky toe wasnt havin dat. I told her bout dem new shoes. So we went 2 mangos and watched scantaly clad men and women dance on da bar, but i didnt enjoy it cause some asshole ruined my nite.

4 Comments:

Blogger SomeOne said...

No pics of hogan. My cam was in my purse so i couldnt get the shot. Sometimes u just gotta have faith.

12:53 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Them call a cabs are NO JOKE...thats what I had.......

9:59 AM  
Blogger BK said...

Umm this is what you text me to go read?? UPDATE YO BLOG

2:32 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yep i sure did...but that was a couple days ago

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home