Monday, March 06, 2006

Another Drunken Weekend

And no im not an alcoholic, i just get a lil thirsty....ok

on Friday me and bree went to the mall, after my appointment...Bree did not go to sleep after working her 13 hour shift, instead she waited for May Ling and got her feets done and went to the mall with me.. She was up for 26 hours took a 2 hour nap at 6:00 pm, then got ready to go to the bar....She summons me after i got off, so she wouldn't be in the bar alone in her tired stupor....So we closed down Jaspers, Went to a strip club somewhere on New York Ave, i don't know which one, the guys were driving plus i was twisted, all i know is the girls were lazy and ugly, the best looking woman of the bunch was a man, yeah a man, all 6 foot 4 of him....oh and one of the strippers Bree went to High School with, she was so embarrassed, lol...we tipped some of them lazy ass heffas, with the guys money of course.....ok im rambling

from the strop club to this after hours joint, it looked made shaddy, i felt like i was in the prohibition era..we was in someones basement, looked like we had to knock a certain way and give a password, lol....but i dont member much there, i got sick, cause they wont stop to get me a burger and somehow while i was sleep i managed to break my glasses, i have no clue how i did that, now that takes talent....

from there to Denny's, Bree knows i dont fuck with Denny's but she insisted i eat b4 i drive home.....I got home at 6:15 am...had to be at work at 2....i gots no sleep phone rang every 2 hours....8:30, 10:30, 12:30....so on and so forth...but luckily one of those calls was to tell me i didnt have to be in till 4, but in true black ppl fashion i got to work at 4:15.... You may be wondering why i just didnt turn the phone off, to put it simply, I'm Nosey...I have a need to know everything, so i hate missing calls....esspecially since some ppl dont leave messages, that irks the shit out of me, cause i spend all day wondering who called me and what they wanted.

one of those calls was from, you guessed it, that nicca....I dont even feel like giving details on it...lets just say he was coping pleases, and tryna dispell the rumors going on about him...i guess he thought i aint know the real scoop....at the end of the call i informed him i would be filing this month...... :) then he calls me back, i left him on hold for 15 mins cause i was on the other line, he waited so he could ask for $240, this nicca got nerve, i told him i aint have it, he said ok, but when he gets his "settlement check" which he's been getting now for the last 3 months.....he would break me off something cause i deserved it...then he proceeds to say, the only truth to come out his mouth....."I'm an asshole. None of this is your fault. I need to grow up." bout damn time he fessed up.....Then he calls a third time to thank me for listening to his venting....


ABC's will be coming and yeah the pics from like a month ago....lol

7 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Lemme find out u cheating on me..u went on a double date or sum'n............U stay OUT!!!thats why your ass can't find a man cuz u dont know how to stay home CHrissy LOL.....u aint gonna find him up in Jaspars thats for sure..and shouldnt u be saving your money for Florida......u and Bree aint 20 no more....

11:10 AM  
Blogger Guide_to_life said...

that's right ain't nothing like getting drunk to keep the weekend going....LOL

11:27 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

@ And no im not an alcoholic, i just get a lil thirsty....ok

O.K.! Me too!

I'm so sorry I'm a bootleg azz nicca for not having any music :( I am trying to get it together. Being the perfectionist that I am nothin' is EVER good enough.
I'm trying to learn how to put some of my stuff on my page. If you know how holla at a sista :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ carmel, yeah them heffas was just sitting on the stage showing they stuff very minimal movement....

@ missy tell that to bree, she's the social butterfly and explain to me how ima meet a man staying at home...oh and i aint cheating, it was the dudes idea...you never invite me to the strip club :(....1 mo thing i aint spend a dime, bree paid at jaspers and the guys paid for everything else.

@G2L....aint that the truth, thanks for dropping by...

@sangindiva...well i dont have a clue how, hopefully someone does, ps all this time i've read your name wrong...i wont even tell you what i thought it was, i was way off, lol

1:53 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

First time at the spot..I will definately be back...I got just imagine them broke down girls..sad, I heard that there be some ugly ones in there, haven't had a chance to prove that true, but I trust it is...sounds like you were gone..that's always nice (lol)

7:10 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ honey, well thanks for stopping through look foward to seeing you again....and yeah they were ugly on top of everything else....

@ tbear, im merely a social drinker, i just socialize alot, lol....and i did spell check, i just chose not to change some :P

9:53 AM  
Blogger nosthegametoo said...

Sounds like a rough and fun weekend. Sometimes it helps to have some fun. Makes me wanna think about enjoying this coming weekend... if i don't have to work.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home