Tuesday, February 28, 2006

That Nicca at it again.......

On my way home i get a text from Bree, "Cracky called." This is what she calls that nicca and has him listed in her phonebook. So I immediately call her to get the scoop. She was sleep when he called, so he just left a message. So about 3 am, she texts me again:

Bree says: "He want me to rent a car in my name 4 him. Rent-arock?* what do i look like?...
I reply (yes for some reason i woke up to reply @ 3 am) : "O my God. where he say he gotta go?"

*For those that dont know what rent-a-rock is, its when the crack head takes a dealer a car in exchange for a rock...I think the dealer gives the car back after a certain length of time.

Bree says: "His car in the shop and he needs to get around, just checked the message a lil while ago."

All i could think, was the fuck is his problem????? and why da hell does he think bree would rent his unreliable ass a car. especially after how he's acted over the past year, and no i aint talking bout my beef with him, he's fucked bree over too. Someone he called lil sis for years.. he just abandoned her during her time of need.

(BTW Bree works nites, so she's getting off when im on my way to work....)

So when i call her this morn, she says that he's talking bout how he was robbed a couple weeks ago, and they took all his credit cards, the replacements havent arrived, and his car is in the shop, blah blah blah, but call me if you can rent the car for me......Unfortunatly she deleted the message, cause i had every intension on some how putting that audio on my blog...yall really need to hear this for yourself, as verification that this nicca is crazy and im not eggsagerating.....

Oh and now, this nicca's mail is being fowarded to my house, so the credit card he talking bout, (yeah i opened it, on accident, the foward sticker has my name on it, not his), is maxed, they tryna write it off, so cant no one use that ish....I think i'm getting his mail cause his uncle had it forwarded so it would stop going to the condo, since i had a change of addy on that residence by default its going to my house....i guess i'll give the mail to his father, cause i aint calling that nicca......oh and the other thing i noticed is that none of these bills say Jr. , I hope that nicca aint open shit in his father's name.....LET US PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

daaaaaaaaaaamn.. when is the intervention?? it needs to happen QUICK!!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

DAYUM. that's some real ish! brotha definitely needs an intervention of some sort.

9:14 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah he do, but i dont know when they gonna do it....but im glad that nicca aint my problem no more


welcom nikki.....

1:42 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thanks missy, *wink*

2:51 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Im glad you got out when u did CHrissy im so proud of you.......

2:51 PM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

I know I'm missing a lot of backstory but damn. Dude sounds like he's surrounded by drama.

4:32 PM  
Blogger G. Cornelius said...

WOW...

~shaking head~

I'll keep you posted

10:39 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

well freaky to make a long story short, im soon to be a devorcee. that nicca is my ex. within the last year, he's showed me how much he's been a fraud all these years...

g.c.h. howdy thanks for dropping by

11:18 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

thanks for the background cause i was a lil' lost.. dayum.. gald u got out!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home