Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ABC....123....All About Me

  • Caramel

  • DONE TAGGED ME.....I thought Pissy only did that, lol


    Accent - Ghetto, Country (@ least everyone up North thinks so) and Proper
    Bra size - 40D
    Chore I hate - Washing Dishes, so my dish washer get the ultimate work out
    Dad's name - Modes....My dad is name after his father, but guess what they both name after a feminine product from back and the day
    Essential make-up - Mary Kay Timewise
    Favorite perfume -Paris Hilton's and Chloe....and guess what i used to love Eletric youth and Exclamation, yall member them, I think i still have them, goes to show how much i use perfume..
    Gold or Silver? - GOLD
    Hometown - Motor City baby.....The D
    Insomnia - Acute
    Job Title - Senior Auditor
    Kids - Hell to da Naw
    Living Arrangement - Newly purchased townhome
    Mom's Birthplace - I think Michigan, but I'm not sure, sad aint it...
    Number of Sexual Partners - In my Britney Murphy voice: "I'll never tell"
    Overnight Hospital Stays - I guess when i was born
    Phobia - Bugs
    Quote - 3 Fs, If you're not feeding, financing, or fucking me you dont have shit to say. So STFU.
    Religion - Baptist/Christian (ps. i still dont know the difference between the two.)
    Siblings - Hell to the naw
    Two I'm tagging - http://etbear.blogspot.com & http://alibrainthebalance.blogspot.com/
    Unnatural hair colors I've worn - I use to rock the gold and bronze colored hair spay
    Vegetable I refuse to eat - Alvacado (i think thats a veggie)
    Worst habit - I go to work, but im usually late....
    X-rays - Dental and bones, and i've had a cat scan
    Yummy foods I make - UMMM boiled water..
    Zodiac sign - Aquarius (Feb 7th, i do take late B-day gifts so feel free to send them)

    8 Comments:

    Blogger NegroPino™ said...

    U are a bad daughter~~~~lol

    Im eating Chex MEx....

    11:55 AM  
    Blogger SomeOne said...

    no im not, but i never asked,

    12:00 PM  
    Blogger NegroPino™ said...

    My birthday's coming up?

    12:51 PM  
    Blogger BK said...

    ROTFLMAO.. hahahaaa u a nut!!!

    so what Missy.. mine is too LMAO :)

    1:24 PM  
    Blogger NegroPino™ said...

    LEts have a skating party

    1:36 PM  
    Blogger SomeOne said...

    in DC or MAss

    2:37 PM  
    Blogger Sangindiva said...

    Girl you are a GAS...and BEANS for this one!!
    Loved your answers :)
    Boiled water??
    sounds good can you teach me that recipe?
    hahaha!!

    5:03 PM  
    Blogger Ms.Honey said...

    I'm doing them as soon as I finish writing this (smile)

    9:18 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home