Thursday, March 09, 2006

Im in miami bitches

Hope yall are enjoying your work week. So we've played it low key. Got here yestesday. With a free upgrade lucked out and got a chrysler 300. Yeah we rolling in style. But when we got 2 da telly we found out they gave our room 2 a dude with bree's last name and charged her card. We remained calm, got an upgrade, so its all good. And thanks to da ghetto fab waitress upstairs we know where all da hotspots are. Well gotta go bree is snorin and i'm watchin maury. I think its time to hit da beach. Ps. Blogging from cell aint dat bad.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rell said...

what's the temp there?

11:22 AM  
Blogger BK said...

OMG.. not blogging from ya cell phone!!! LMAO

11:30 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U are so pitiful........im mad though about this chick......I just found out I had internet access from my cell and the first site i went to was my blog..HA!!!!!

This broad always complaining about how broke she is too........

12:49 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Im in.:) @bear. Thanks 4 deliverin da message. But stop hatin on my trips. Saw ur abc post u gettin used 2 this. @carmel. This way i wont have long ass posts when i get back. @missy FU. Lol u know u would do it 2. @ rell. Its nice here. It'll be in da 80s later dis week. :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. I don't believe her..I know u miss us.. hahaaa u ain't missin out on nuthin girl.. cept my blog LOL

2:12 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

WEll we know she made it there safely..dont hurt nobody down there......Make sure to hit up Wet WIllies....

2:26 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

and remembers what happens in SOuth Beach, stays in SOuth Beach

2:26 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ caramel i saw ur blog and had a line 2 spit but missys lyrics flooded my screen. @missy. R u watchin me we jus passed wet willies.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I know it's nice down there I can't wait to go on vacation in May...I'm craving some beach water right now lol

2:26 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ honey it is. Ps. I cant wait 2 read ur abc's

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home