Friday, March 17, 2006

Picture That

Ok yall know I can type a hole in your screen. But today, Ima save the words and just post the pics I've been promising for the last month or so....I'm sure Mr. I Aint Getting No Blog skimming self will appreciate that.

My new ride: 06 Altima


NY: My B-Day 06.
Yeah I took a self portrait of me fawked up, lol...



Bree's Bday at Ozio's


Miami


Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

OK for some reason, this dirty old man kept hiking up his swim briefs in his ass. We were rolling.....
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket



10 Comments:

Blogger Sangindiva said...

1st!!! the attenton whore strikes again!!! :)

I'm loving the pics! girl you know I'm nosey :)
Glad to see you're bloggin more-
you can't leave your fans hangin'.
The new ride is HOT! It looks so cute and
I KNOW you look good in it...
ok let me calm down cause I feel the hater
risin' up in me :)
CONGRATS GURL!

5:19 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

lol, thanks ma, and you know this, i make that car look 10 times betta....lol...:) I'll try to post more, but 9 times out of tem i post late in the day when everyone bounced.

9:10 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ Caramel *blush*....i know i know, what had happened was.....

how you think i felt seeing him up close and personal...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL..too funny about that man. Nice new ride

10:04 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

More pics of BREE!!!!!!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U looking rather sessy in the denim short set :)

10:58 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@honey...thanks ma, yeah that dude was hilarious, he was doing a whole lot more than i cared to take a pic of...

@missy, bree wanted to screen all the pics of her i put up, i aint have time for that so i just put up the ones i thought were safe, besides if she wants more pics up, she needs her own blog.....and sessy huh, you think so *Blush*

11:11 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@bk....you know i gotcha ;)

@ sarccastik, thanks, yeah he was a dirty old man

4:48 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ bear, huh, stay on topic

8:10 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

what you talkin bout willis, i made reference to the fact that you skim my blog posts, which you have proven once again, you cant even read a paragraph huh???? i never said a thing about you not commenting....lol *SMH*

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home