Monday, March 27, 2006

Q/A

Ok, I know I'm late. But am I the only one who thought it sounded weird when Meadow said, "why you bustin my bawls???" last week on Sopranos. I know she's Italian and her father runs the mob....but it just aint sound right coming from her mouth

And that dude, I think his name is Paulie, am i the only one who thinks he looks like grandpa from the munsters.





AJ you aint wacking no one. sit yo ass down some where.....leave the mummy be...



****************************************************************
Q/A Tag
1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:30
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds...
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I'm not sure dont go to the movies often. I think crash.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
24
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Oatmeal
6. What is your middle name?
Monique
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Soul food
8. What foods do you dislike?
Mushrooms
9. Your favorite Potato chip?
Cheddar and Sour Cream, any brand i'm not loyal
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I dont know.
11. What kind of car do you drive?
Nissan Altima
12. Favorite sandwich
Grilled Cheese
13. What characteristics do you despise?
lying
14. Favorite item of clothing?
My super girl underware
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
France
16. What color is your bathroom?
Eggshell
17. Favorite brand of clothing
I've shopped at new york and company since highschool
18. Favorite time of day?
Sleeping time
19. Where would you want to retire to?
Somewhere warm
20. Favorite sport to watch?
I really dont care for televised sports. but if i have to pick, I would say basketball
21. Who do you least expect to complete the tag?
not sure
22. Person you expect to complete it first
Not sure
23. What laundry detergent do you use?
Which eva's on sale,
24. Coke or Pepsi?
Neither, i like juice
25. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Night Owl
26. Do you have any pets?
yes
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone...
nope
28. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer
29. Favorite candy bar?
Big kitkat
30. What is your best childhood memory?
When my mom stole me back
31. What are some of the different jobs you've had in your life?
Cashier, auditor, sales associate
32. Piercings?
My ears are pierced, 3 in ear ear
33. Eye color?
Brown
34. Ever been to Africa?
No
35. Ever been toilet papering?
No.
36. Ever been in love so much it made you cry?
Yes
37. Been in a car accident?
Yes
38. Croutons or bacon bits?
bacon bits
39. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday
40. Favorite restaurant?
Red lobsters
41. Favorite flower?
don't have one
42. Favorite ice cream?
Cookies and Cream
43. Disney or Warner brothers?
Disney
44. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Arby's
45. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Beige
46. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Once
47. Before this one, from whom did you get your last tag from?
BK Diva
48. What store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Either the Apple store or Best Buy
49. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Surf the net
50. Bedtime?
between 11pm and 1 am
51. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
everyone
52. What are you listening to right now?
Steve Harvey morning show, specifically a comercial
53. What is your favorite color(s)?
Purple
54. Lake, Ocean or river?
Ocean
55. How many tattoos do you have?
4
56. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
the chicken
57. Who are you taggin?
BK Diva, Pissy Missy , Honey~Libra
58. Favorite luxury item
My iPod with Video
59. Time finished:
9:43 AM

5 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

sopranos pissed me off last night.. I will watch it again tonight..


and err DAMN YOU CHRISSY.. i ain't doing that damn tag.. SORRY.. try something shorter!!!! my classes started dammit

9:55 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

lol, short answers man, i bet you'll find its less typing than when you get on your soap box.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

It's funny how this changed from when I first saw it. LOL

You and I have a lot in common.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL didn't know I was tagged..I'll post this one tomorrow...

11:18 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

yeah laa...i got it in an emai, and made it for the blog, lol

get to it honey, lol

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home