Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Taggin Tues on A Wed.

Yeah, I should've done this yesterday.....But I was so excited by my comment count yesterday....a whopping 37....I know that is nothing to The King but its a momentous occasion for me....(yeah I know half the comments were me, so what, don't rain on my parade, lol).

Off with my assignments..............................................

6 Things
I have been tagged by
Ms Laa

The Rules......you're to write 6 revealing, strange/quirky things about yourself on your blog and then tag 6 people to do the same....


  1. I used Lawry's Season Salt on damn near everything. I use it like table salt, not just to season. Its so bad, that every time I eat at Bree's she asks me if I need the Lawry's. But what tops the cake: When I was in college I took it to the cafe for every meal. I've been meaning to get a salt shaker for LSS, so I don't have to use the big family size container at every meal, I just haven't gotten around to it.

  2. I break into song @ any given moment. It could be in the middle of a conversation. If someone says something that reminds me of a line in a song. Ima sing it.

  3. After the divorce, both my parents wanted me. Let me explain......While my mom went into boot camp, she gave custody of me to my dad. He then hide me in various family members' houses, but wouldn't tell my mom where I was. All the while telling me my mom didn't want me. a fine thing to tell a 5 yr old. But my Aunt "T" called my mom cause she didn't want to be involved. Upon the advice of her lawyer, mom kidnapped me. Her and Jesus drove from Detroit to Chicago, to capture me. Funny thing about this, is that up until a few years ago, I thought my mom was talking of Jesus figuratively, not a person named Jesus. LOL...I didn't see my dad again until I was 9. But I made him promise to send me back to my mom......Wait...after reading that I don't think my dad wanted me, persay...He just didn't want my mom to have me....

  4. I've never owned a pair of Nike Air Maxes....I only say that is strange cause damn near every female I know swears by them

  5. I have a slight case of Insomnia (never been diagnosed). Last year, when I and dat nicca separated it was real bad. I would stay up till 3am during the work week and on the weekends I wouldn't go to sleep till the next afternoon. I have no clue how I functioned. Now its better, but I don't go to bed b4 12-1 during the week. I just cant sleep.

  6. I love cheese. Cheetos: I rub them in between my thumb and fingers and lick the cheese off when I'm done with bag. I've stopped doing that. Its one of my childhood habits. Maybe thats because I don't eat cheetos that often......And I have no problem grabbing a slice of American out the fridge and eating it all by its self.

Now here's the hard part, Since I don't remember whose done this already......But Ima tag: BK Diva , Ms. Tigerkiss , Mr. I Aint Getting A Blog , My Favorite Rican , Pissy Missy ,& Sang That Song Diva



And Ms. Kween I aint forgot I gotta do the 20 1st list....That'll be tomorrow....

*SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT* CHECK OUT THE NEW SPOT: THE MICHAEL BAISDEN RADIO SHOW BLOG

CONTRIBUTORS: BK Diva, Mr. I Aint Getting A Blog , AND LIL OLE ME....

11 Comments:

Blogger Lāā said...

LMAO at the LSS. What are Nike Air Maxes? j/k I sleep too much...10-12 hours on Saturdays.

9:09 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO.. I done did dis.. I ain't doing it again.. u can read about it right here

I've Been TAGGED...6 weird things...
Ok Twin.. and I had to be the first one you tagged too LOL..

Ok the mission was to disclose 6 weird things/habits about yourself so here goes:



1. I have to hold my left breast in order to fall asleep

2. I don't like hair on my body unless its on my head

3. I love to eat okra & saltfish

4. I do not get out of bed unless I have said my prayers and then stretch

5. I love the smell of sex.. on me, my sheets, whatever.. its an aphrodesiac (sp) 4 me

6. I like to eat black pudding and souse



People I'm tagging..

now quit wit da taggin shyt!!! LMAO

9:20 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

laa. i think too much sleep makes me tired, lol
oh yeah bk, i remember that list, lol

9:24 AM  
Blogger ILL said...

I Shall Answer This In Me Blog...

9:37 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Im not doing it HMPH.....!!!!!!

Laa-Dont tell me u dont know about hte Max'es girl......i can do a blog about them

10:16 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

@ Missy I don't even wear any gym shoes other than K-Swiss classics and my daughters don't either. It's just too many other types of shoes for me just to be wearing gym shoes.

11:30 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

lol @ Ill's 6...you're so prompt.

Ms. NB...u betta, i'm sure it'll be interesting....

laa, im in gym shoes as much as i can... I hate wearing heels now...

2:37 PM  
Blogger Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Thas a Good list Babygirl.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Just cause I ain't blogging don't mean I can't creep LOL...I loved your list very very interesting....I shall return maybe on Monday who knows LOL

8:17 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Hmmm....
This was a pretty informative list!
I will get to that tag soon-
I gotta put my thinking cap on :)

8:23 AM  
Blogger Freaky Deaky said...

There's nothing wrong with grabbing a slice of American cheese and getting your nibble on. I've been known to do it too, especially when I take vitamins.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home