Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Updates........

Ok I guess I've done enough trolling for the week. I really didn't feel like updating though. I was just being lazy. Oh and I'm glad yall find my pseudonym (sp) funny..... :)....As you will see it does come in handy

Bruno Update.....Ok the Italian that emailed me out of no where with his pic. Well I emailed him back asking how he got me email.....See convo attached below.

on 4/27/06 from Bruno
Hallo,
my name is bruno b******* and I write you from the town trento in north Italy, if you want to write me, this is my e-mail address : removed

I send you my picture, where I am with my sisters
send me your picture,lots of love bruno

From: Anastasia
To: Bruno
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: Hallo

umm bruno,

where did you get my email from??? I'm not one for sending my picture to strangers.

On 4/28/06, bruno > wrote:
Dear Anastasia,
sorry, if i wrte you, but i have seen your e-mail address in
blackplanet.com, so I have written you.lots of love bruno

From: Anastasia
To: Bruno
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Hallo

dear brunno, its no problem that you write. Its that i had no clue where it came from...

but honey, i dont have a blackplanet page....so can you send me the link to the page you are refering to?

From: bruno bonfanti
Date: Apr 29, 2006 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: Hallo
To: Anastasia Beaverhousen

Dear Anastasia,
thanks for your lovely letter. I look
blackplanet.com or russian bride , but now I don't remember good, where I have seen your e-mail address,write me soon,lots of love bruno

Bruno is a trip......I still dont know where he got my gmail addy from and apparently neither does he. I would put his pic on blast, but I scared the pic has a virus attached to it.........

Dat Nicca Update.....We did in fact have lunch last Thursday. (for proof of life, just ask mickey, he passed through while we were talking) Most of the time he spent tryna dispell the rumors that have been going around about him. He says he is not on drugs and has not borrowed money from folks. Now I destinctly asked him if he has borrowed money, he infactically said No....And that my fellow blogger was a BOLD FACE LIE. He even mentioned Gore cause he thinks i dont talk to him.......I know for a fact Gore gave him money. Maybe he doesn't consider it borrowing $$$ since he never had intensions on paying them back......But I just nodded and listened. Then he apologizes again for all that he has done and for how he left. and said that he was happy that he had the chance to apologize in person, because Karma is a mutha.....I guess he knows the source of his bad luck.......I asked him specifically if he was sleeping with Teressa (some women in her 40s). He said he admits that he was staying with her for a while, but they were just friends, they were never like that.......ANOTHER BOLD FACE LIE......I confronted him with information i had about her. I told him I had her home, work, and cell number and work address. And that I've had this info since Dec 04. I asked if they were just friends why did he lie when i asked him about her in Feb 05. He said cause he was stupid. I told him that his lying is why i stopped talking to him in Feb 05. When I confronted him with her name and he still continued to lie, I stop all communication and only talked to him when he called......He held on to his story that he had not slept with her or anyone else...that he had too much going on to be worried about pussy......He commended me on doing the damn thing, saying that he always knew I would come out on top and that he was just holding me back...........

I hope he realizes this karma he talked about will continue to affect his life until he comes clean. I told him later that night that I did not believe what he told me. He said, well if thats how you feel, but I have told you the truth.....WHATEVA NICCA WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO.......

My weekend.....well I did yet another change to my hair....I got hightlights..... :) later that night me and bree went to the NE concert. Shout out to miss sky, she was holding it down....The concert was off the chain...We were in the front row....:) we were supposed to be in the 2nd row, but i guess the usher cant read, but i aint mad at her....as a result, I HELD ALL 6 OF THEIR HANDS....YES I SAID 6.....BOBBY BROWN WAS IN THE BUILDING.....IN ADDITION TO HANDS....MIKE BIVENS SANG TO ME, I TOUCHED 3 CHESTS, AND TAPPED BOBBY BROWN ON THE ASS....NOW IF I GO MISSING......CALL THE AUTHORITIES AND TELL THEM TO SEARCH WHITNEY'S HOME.......After the concert we went to h20 where i missed running into fellow blogger
Honey~Libra......Ralph, bobby, and raheem devaughn performed on stage.....I was on cloud 9 that night......

I do have some bootleg pics from the concert...they a lil blurry...I'll post another day I dont feel like fawking with blogger today.......

13 Comments:

Blogger SomeOne said...

they will come...blogger been acting stank lately

11:02 AM  
Blogger chele said...

what man do you know that has so much going on that he don't worry about getting some ...

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol well gosh!!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

mEN ADN TEHY DAMN LIES....MEN ARE DA DEBIL.....

2:20 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Bruno sounds like he fishing for a wife...russian bride umm yea aight LOL....and why do men feel the need to lie when there is even a slight possibility of you knowing the truth...dang on kids.

Man I know if I had run into you...I probably would have more candid shots on my phone of hot crappy messes.....some people at the club worry me...

3:58 PM  
Blogger BK said...

lmao @ clevage LOL..

anywho.. I SAW THIS CONVO ALREADY.. I need a betta update!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

this is so funny...he could have sworn he saw you on Blackplanet, but then thought you were on Russian Brides? WTH...

10:50 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

ok I want you to stop talking to Bruno. That's some spam where he trying to get someone to marry him for citizenship.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Ohhh...the concert had to have been fun...can't wait to see the pics.

I want highlights so bad, but I'm scared. I get my hair down every other week, yet I'm still scared that as soon as I put some dye in it it'll fall out. I'm a punk!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

So you aren't going to give Bruno a chance. Lol. I wonder how he got your address.

Man, I would love to see New Edition in concert. Can't wait for the bootleg pics.

11:42 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

girl i heard them on the radio.. i sooo woulda loved being there to see raheem devaughn! he is GREAT!!!

if bruno responds again.. i would ignore him!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Charles X said...

OK, now why are we chillin with his bold faced liar? LOL! too funny

5:03 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

LOL @ all of yall....

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home