Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lunch with Dat Nicca

Background: For new readers and lurkers that pop through, Dat Nicca is my soon to be ex-husband.

I havent been talking bout Dat nicca lately. Mostly cause i've had no desire to. But last week he calls me and says: He fucked up, sorry for all that he put me through, that i'm a good women, and that although I may not love him anymore he will always love me.

Me on the phone, with my what eva Nicca look on face.....

First of all its been over a year since we've been separated. Since this time we have barely talked.

Secondly, he continues to lie about whats really going on, although I know he knows I know.

Thirdly, we have yet to have a conversation about all this, its just kinda been an understood thing, which is retarded to me, because it wasnt an understanding that we were getting married, we discussed it.....I think the same should apply for the divorce...But in any event I am so over his ass, I have no desire to get back, nor at this point do I even care to have the well where do we go from here convo.....This is a dead horse that I have no desire to continue beating....its pointless....


Yesterday he calls asking if we can do lunch today. I agreed cause I need him to sign these insurance papers. He had the nerve to ask me to wear something nice for him. *EYEROLL*...The kicker is I am in a suit today, because I have a meeting today. THIS IS NOT FOR HIM. I will be sure to tell him that. So I hope in this lunch he has no intentions on tryna make this his road back home....Cause ladies and gents I personally burned that there bridge....He KNOWS HE FUCKED UP A GOOD THING....HIS FAULT NOT MINE I WILL NOT LOOK BACK.......

Every since he's left me things have been down hill for him, but up for me....NEW house NEW Car...and New Career Goals....He's lost his job, alienated his friends and family, lies, borrows $ he has no intentions of paying back, lights turned off, robbed (so he says) twice, and car repossessed....i could go on but whats the point........

Any way tune back in later to see what went down at lunch. I gotta prepare for a 11 meeting.


************************UPDATE********************12:59PM

MISSY

I GUESS ITS IN THE AIR, I'VE BEEN STOOD UP TOO... HE SAYS HE'LL MEET ME AFTER WORK, HE GOT CALLED IN TO WORK. HE SAYS HE NOW WORKS FOR UPS.....BUT USUALLY WORKS NIGHTS AND SUPPOSEDLY IN A TRAINING PROGRAM AT METRO (HIS FATHER WORKS THERE)....OH AND HAS AN INTERVIEW WITH FANNIE MAE NEXT WEEK.....GOOD LUCK ON THAT BRAH. I HOPE HE GETS HIS SHIT TOGETHER......

I KNOW ONE THING HE BETTA STOP PLAYING WITH ME AND SIGN THESE PAPERS.

15 Comments:

Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

dang it's kinda messed up to say this but when you do people wrong...shit comes back. People don't believe it but I do wholeheartedly.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

I agree with stiltwalker...shit does come back. Glad to see that you are doing well & moving on.

9:24 AM  
Blogger chele said...

they always seem to figure it out once it's too late. Too bad for him!

10:56 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@stilt: and its coming back hard...
@pge: Ima have to think about that one, I dont think I'd be confortable
@pd. thanks ma.
@iron. welcome feel free to come back...lol @ hell in a hottub...well i guess (in my ms. ceily voice) "until he does right by me, everything he tries will fail."
@chele: yeah too bad for him, but great for the next man...

11:15 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LOL well u know my thoughts.. *IN MY BILL DUKE VOICE* he done fucked up.. u know dat don'tcha.. lmao LOL

girl let go :) waiting to see if he come wit flowers and askign for forgiveness LMAO

11:41 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Depends on what you want me to let go of.....him, thats done....anger yeah i'm still pissed....that'll come later...

12:08 PM  
Blogger BK said...

how much u wanna bet he was there and saw you and couldn't face you???

12:22 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Damn...that's all I can say...damn...

12:26 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

lol @ diva, naw not possible, i've been in my building all day, he cant get in here without being signed in..

@dynasty...damn damn damn is right..sorry i missed missy's gig it would've been nice meeting you

12:29 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I am a firm believer in KARMA so I try to do others as I would like to be done....EVEN if its a LIE..but at least u spoke to this dude(whether or not its a lie) and u just wasn't CLUELESS like I was....

1:43 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Man he is getting what he deserves and a lil bit more. I guess he figured you were sooo lonely that you would forget all the good stuff that has happened to you since he's been gone or he perhaps wanted some of your good fortune.....

3:20 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

I agree that karma is a muthafugger!

5:39 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

so whats the update for today?? did you talk to him or see him last night??

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Gurl I guess being TIRED is in the air too!!
Niccas... I just can't STAND 'em

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I didn't know you are in Boston...Sorry, I missed you!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home