Thursday, April 27, 2006

OK does anyone know bruno

is he a blogger??????....I came in this morn to find a pic of him and his fam in my gmail box. He also asked that i send him a pic. However he never mentioned how he got to know my gmail addy. HAVE ANY OF YALL GOT AN EMAIL FROM HIM TOO????? He says he lives in Italy.

This is the main reason I don't put my real name on the internet. I use aliases. The main one is Anastasia Beaverhousen. Thats the name listed on my email accounts. Some ppl actually think that is my real name. But I got it off of Will and Grace. Anyone remember that episode???? On my myspace my first name in No1 and last Special.....

Anywho I'ma hold off putting his pic on blast. If you see this, Bruno, get at me and state your business. How did you come across my email and why did you send me your pic....

*********************UPDATE*****************11:31 am**************************

TTD asked for an update on yesterday's post.......

I didn't talk to him nor see him yesterday.....I saw his father though. he stopped by my 2nd job to pay the cell bill....

background: his father and mother have cell phones that are on my account...that nicca was paying it, but when i stopped getting the money, I went straight to his father for it.....so he's been paying since October....

Dat nicca just called me and said he would see me in about an hour for lunch.....hmmmm we'll see what happens.....

12 Comments:

Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

Bruno is probably looking for a hot date or to spread some pc virus...

8:48 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO.. not bruno doe.. hahahaaa

and err dat nucca.. Ummmm UPDATE I know u back from lunch LMAO

12:48 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

see thats where you're wrong, i juuuuuuussst got back, lol

1:00 PM  
Blogger chele said...

the saga continues ... keep us posted.

7:59 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

SO what happened..today is Friday and no Bruno aint send me shat.....i never get nuffin

10:53 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

nope, dont know a bruno!

that nicca is a trip... i would stand him up the next time he's serious abuot meeting you.. leaving you on hold & stuff! the nerve of him...

3:56 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Hmm is correct and as for Bruno it's probably some spam and is just someone wondering if you will respond....have a wonderful weekend.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

LOL! @ the name. I remember that episode. Be careful. Next he's going to say all he needs to $5000 to help his dying mother.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Drama Kween said...

brunno...hell no...i don't know him...lol

3:09 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

LMAO...no I did not know anybody named bruno, hahahaha.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Rell said...

seriously Anastasia Beaverhousen, that's just out of control lol.

I probably would've believed it if I saw it on an e-mail though.

12:25 PM  
Blogger The Sarccastik Variable Why said...

anawhat?!?!? that's funny....

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home