Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lets start with the strip club

Ok since I was off on Friday, so Verizon could install the Fios and I could get a jump start on my trip to va bch......Bree and Luc insisted I go out with them Thursday night.

Where did we go???????? The strip club.. Luck has the dellusion that he can make me and bree lesbians. Since we not with his cousins, he can't see us with any other guys...whateva....

Well we get there and there is a may-trah-dee (sp) at the door, he intercoms someone inside requesting a table for three, shortly we're told there is a table available for us...the man on the inside excorts us to our table. I'm like damn this is one high class strip joint.....I was so damn hungry i ate there, Luc highly recommended their food. Their menu was estravegant for a strip club. Anywho all the broads were hella skinny...Im with Monique, SKINNY BITCHES MUST DIE...lol....One of these skinny heffas had 2 kids, but you couldnt tell it from her body, well other than the big ass air-ree-olas (sp).....Luc told her she needed to gain some weight....He has absolutely no sence.

After each set, the next girl would sanatize the polls and mirror and then clapped for the girl leaving the stage. The one leaving would then give the new dancer, her first tip. The girl (s) who just finished would then make her rounds to each table, asking if we were having a good time and thanking us for coming.....What Luc refered to as begging for a dollar.....Now these girls didnt really dance, they just sashayed (sp) across the stage. I mostly watched the Lakers game...Looking at the female shape doesnt embarass me, hell i got everything they got why should it.....aint nothing i aint seen before...

Alright I'm all typed out....Let's see I owe yall bootleg NE pics and a discussion on my trip to Va Bch....
Pissy Missy will probably beat me to that.... I'm Out, HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Nope IM waiting for u....i wanna see your commentary on the fight that nite

2:51 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Oh lord...you know you're much more colorful than i am....

2:52 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

"big ass air-ree-olas" LOL

I like going to the strip clubs. Best place to get tore up!

3:11 PM  
Blogger chele said...

sounds funny as hell ... you're killing me with the air ree olas!

Can't wait to hear about your trip to my part of the world. Did I hear something about a fight?

6:37 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ stilt....i aint get all that tore up, i was too hungry, all i wanted was something to eat...so i only had 1 drink...

8:17 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Maitre d...are you serious, sanitize the pole LOL...WOW what strip club was this at cuase I have never seen that before LOL....talk about high class LOL, let me stop

11:24 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

i'll have to get back to you on the name, i can't remember, but its right next to Ozio's

11:45 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO at da aeriolas LOL

OK don't forget to add your recap of the first class u took with me LOL

12:25 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

i wont, did you look at the date and time, i wrote this yesterday B4 the class, lol

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ HIM WANTIN YALL TO BE LESBO'S

12:47 PM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Well, I guess it wouldn't have been that bad for you to look, even though we all have the same things. The first time I went ever was with T in 2004 and I couldn't help but stare, just like the first time I went to Danny's in Windsor (the men are totally nude). I stared at Danny's so hard that my friend had to tell me to close my mouth LOL

2:16 PM  
Blogger Charles X said...

why didnt you take me to the club?

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home