Monday, May 22, 2006

It's D Day

*******************************************************************************
Well tomorrow is.....I TAKE THE AUDIT PORTION OF THE CPA EXAM 2MORROW @ 12. So far I have been tracking 85% on the tests and study questions. I need a 75 to pass. The test will be composed of 90 multiple choice and 2 similations. I only hope they don't give me a whole bunch of questions that I don't know the answer to. I have until Dec 2007 to pass all four parts, or I'll have to go back to school in order apply for the exam again. So it's put up or shut up time for me. There is very little room for error.

I have already paid for the next section, I have to schedule and take that portion by Oct. But as long as everything goes as plan, I should be sitting for that by the end of the summer.

So wish me luck, pray for me, I'ma need it......

10 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

U ROCK CHICA!!!! U WILL PASS.. WOOOOHOOOOOOOO


GO CHOC.. ITS YA BIRFDAY U GONE BE A CPA!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

You will do well....take your time!!!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Good luck!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck

11:55 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Good luck CHRISSY

12:47 PM  
Blogger chele said...

I've heard that exam is a bi**ch. You sound like your prepared, though. Good luck, girl!

3:39 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thank yall for all the well wishes, I really have no clue how I did...... *sigh*

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

I'm sure you did well-
THINK POSITIVE!!

1:35 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thanks ma

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home