Tuesday, November 18, 2008

So I was thinking

there is really no reason for me to attempt to loose weight right before Turkey day. I would only be setting myself up for failure. Cause I'm sure I will be overendulging on all the goodies. And I know you're thinking, so that means the same excuse for Christmas. No, after Thanksgiving I'll have a month to buckle down. If I have success, than Christmas dinner will be my just reward. :). Small steps, small baby teeny tiny steps. I'll get there eventually. In due time. I certainly didn't get this PLUMP over night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Delonda Burns said...

I soooo agree with you sistah, that's exactly how I feel and I haven't really started to lose a pound yet anyway, I keep telling myself...Wait until after the holidays, but eventually I'm start soon, one day at a time:-)

1:11 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

good luck to you brown sis.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home