Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Can't seem to

get my head above water. don't know exactly how i ended up in this position. it just seems like im robbing peter to pay paul every month. and i so should not be in this position. anyone who knows me knows this for a fact. yeah i tend to buy what i want when i want it, take trips out the blue, and cover other debts. but i work hard, being nice is who i am, i figure it will come back one way or the other. but some how what ever i've been doing recently has got me in a never ending cycle of barely making it. i'm trying so hard not to end my automatic deposits to my ING....i need to be saving, but at the same time i need out of debt. what to do what to do. can't win for loosing. I know I know.....i need to be tracking what I'm spending my cash on easier said than done. for someone with an accounting degree, i can't seem to manage my finances. I've never kept a budget...i guess there is a first time for everything. Can't take this cycle into 09. that much I know. somethings definately gotsta give.

PS - god give me the strenth to get through 6 miles and 1000 sit ups on sat. Boot camps gonna be the death of me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

the recession aint no joke... no one has enough to go around

10:51 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

I feel ya...I'm bout to move to Canada hahaha sike I'm jokin..YAHHH for the boot camp ewww to what you gotta do when you get there and anytime I'm home you can come over :)

4:43 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

eb - hopefully a change is a comin'. I know noone can fix this mess over night. but hopefully new leadership we lead us in a better direction.

Ms. H - Canada = health care for all. Can you speak french? lol. I only did 4 miles and we only had to do 200 sit ups. Dont know how I would have gotten through 1000, barely made it through 200. Maybe you can join me in bootcamp for the Nov session. Hmm anytime you're home, guess that means I don't get a key. lol.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Ronelle said...

Bootcamp is a killer. I remeber taking a bootcamp after being out the gym for 3 weeks, i almost passed out!!! Good LUCK!!!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen Sis! I'm right there with you...09' has got to be a better year!

ps...congrats on the workout.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home