Friday, June 30, 2006

CPA Exam Results are in (insert drum roll)


I got a 72......but I needed a 75 to pass. So close yet so far....:( So, I'll be taking that part again within the next month. Then I can start studying for the next part I have to take by Oct. I'm disappointed. But I'm not gonna beat myself up over it....It is what it is.

I'm off to Miami at 8:45 AM, just got back from Alabama Wed. nite at 9:45pm...The first thing I did was hit a bar, lol. Got home at 3 am and unloaded luggage...Dat Damn Bree, she's such a bad influence..

Oh and the table that I order is at the house. Roommate guy drug the box in the garage, while I was out of town. (PS. My house looked like holy hell when I got home. Men can be so messy.) I ended up getting the metal one, based on my moms suggestion. She's seen all the other accesories I have for that space, so i went with her suggestion. I'll take pics after I get everything set up, thanks for everyone's input. You probably have no clue which table I'm talking about but, blogger was acting shitty, would only let me post one pic....i gave up after the 3rd failed attempt to upload the table pic.

Anywho...I hope everyone has a great 4th weekend..Cause We (BREE, her COWORKER, & I) are gonna shut down the MIA....YA HEARD.

BK. The certificate is at the house. :). I know we got work to do when I get back. I hope nikki's ready. Damn I aint do my email yet, we may just have to talk about it, k.

Missaaaaay. Dont forget my book and shake them haters off.

King (DDOT). Ima need you to try that thing again, it aint work. (I HOPE HE SEES THIS)

Nikki. Get ready ma, its about to be on. I love ya and all but I'ma have to leave ya in the dust..THIS HERE IS A CHAAALAAANGE. :)

Random Thought: Why do broke bitches get mad when you don't invite them on trips, when they know damn well they didn't have the money to go anyway. You can't keep up with the Jones boo, you need to go your speed. Don't skip paying your rent tryna follow me & mines.

13 Comments:

Blogger chele said...

LOL @ your random thought! I know that's right.

7:20 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

LOL @ that random thought. Those types KILL me. The first ones to raise their f-ing hands to do something...

7:58 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

Have fun for me!!! I'm still disappointed that I had to cancel my trip...oh well.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL....here's another one...when someone keeps mentioning that they want to go somewhere you invite them then they cancel and complain that you don't invite them no where...boo you ain't never got no money....how about you pay your bills first then take trips around the world LOL...have loads of fun for me!!!!

10:19 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@chele. itsa true story. lol @ stilt. u know and they always expect u 2 cover them. @laa. sorry u couldnt make it. ill shake something 4 ya. ive landed.

11:39 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

dammit. i commented 2 honey 2. bloggin from ur cell gone wrong.

11:44 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Damn Chrissy..imma go look for the book M'kay...dont be putting me out there
Stop blogging from your cell phone and VACATION bitch..and take plenty of pics......you'll love it and dont forget my sandals...11th and Collins.....what hotel are yall staying at?

1:11 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

LOL @ your random thought! but you aint lying :-) and momma knows best...

3:52 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO @you!!! well good ish on the exam.. u got a 72 so trust it was only 1 question LOL.. but you know what to expect and what you need to do.. Take ya time grasshoppa!

and errr THANKS MA.. see u when u get back from Miami..


LMAO @ the random thought..

Hedo next year right?? Or wherever it is he gone be going LOL

7:05 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

LMAO@random thought. you ain't NEVA LIED.

uh, i'm dat broke bitch. LOL

and you know it's ON. I AIN'T GOING DOWN LIKE A PUNK!

8:24 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

PICS PLEASE!!!!!!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Well do tha' damn thang in the MIA!!

I remember the tables- we took a vote!
I'm sure your spot is gonna be soooo cute!
I can't wait to hear about the trip.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Elle Jefe said...

hahahah! i invite my broke ass friends and then pretend to act surprised when they tell me oh i don't think i am going to be able to make it this trip...oh really you didn't make it the last 3 trips do you expect me to be surprised or sad for you?

hope you had fun in MIA.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home