Thursday, June 22, 2006

I am getting so Mutha Fawking FAT


This is me outside of the Magic Johnson Burger King in Birmingham, AL......That man has his hands in errrrry thang...And his neck as big as my thigh, well maybe not that big, but he looks healthy as a horse (da hell does that mean anyway, lol) AIDS and all.. I sware that man done bought the cure...Anyway, back to my fat ass...now i haven't gained back the weight i lost last year, but i feel the mid section getting bigger...pants fitting tighter....I'm wearing 3 different sizes ranging from 14-18 depending on what i buy...But lets get a closer look, shall we....



For the squimish close your eyes and scroll down real quick
......................................................................................






Do yall see all them rolls, all ya need is some jelly, and i could end world hunger single handedly. I told myself to suck it in b4 the pic was shot...and i did originally, but she had technical difficulties wth my cam...after that was solved, i forgot to suck it in.

It gets worse with out the clothes. But i will spare yall that. Fawk it, it is what it is.....let the belly flow...one live pic coming up.....(Dammit that means i gotta put on a shirt).

FOR THOSE EATING, CLICK THE X QUICK, CAUSE THIS WON'T BE PRETTY

.........................................................................

FULL FRONTAL (NO NUDITY)

FULL SIDE (STILL NO NUDITY)

AND NAW NICCAS I AINT PREGNANT...I WOULD HAVE TO BE GETTING SOME FOR THAT.....HOW DA HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO THE MIA LOOKING LIKE THIS....OH WELL I BET I WON'T BE THE ONLY NOR THE BIGGEST WHALE ON THE BEACH. I know Erry one aint meant to be skinny and beauty is more than your poundage. But damn this is getting a lil out of hand.

I KNOW BK, YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO PUT ME ON A PLAN.....I GUESS THESE CAN BE MY B4 PIC...CAUSE THERE DEFFINATELY HAS TO BE AN AFTER.......

1ST GOAL (SHORT TERM)....199. FINALE GOAL....150....I DONT KNOW WE'LL SEE I MAY LOOK LIKE A CRACK HEAD at that weight.....

14 Comments:

Blogger Lāā said...

When you start sweating in MIA believe me, you will lose something. Unfortunately I have had to cancel my trip :-(, so have fun for me.

8:41 AM  
Blogger chele said...

Love the skin your in, girl.

8:52 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

good luck w/ your goals girl! im routing for you!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Look @ CHrissy Sexy jElly......they aint ready for dis jelly.........U can do it Chrissy

10:22 AM  
Blogger BK said...

Ummm did stilt call me a lard ass? damn its like dat?

anyway.. Chrissy whenever you ready ma.. u know what to do.. and I got you.. :) trust and believe it will get done.. now if I can only get you to Jazzercise a few times a week :) hell even if u have to do it at a spot closer to your house! but its always better to have a partner.. :)

LMAO at the belly shots doe.. aren't they an eye opener???

and errr Magic is MY HERO.. LOL

12:02 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ok she meant Burger King.. LOL

12:18 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

dang laa, i'll have a drink for you though...i'll be in the MI b4 the end of summer

chele. I'm trying to, but this is a lil too much skin for me

@stilt...i saw the button, ill have to get one..

@ttd..thanks ma

@pissy, awwww shyt you think its sessy huh...*blush* lol

@bk..yeah you know i aint gonna regularly get to Laurel...I think i'm ready this time..but after MIA ok *wink* and yes ms. sensitivity stilt meant burger king, lol...it aint all about you, this hur my blog....lol

@ tbear...hey blogstranger...thanks for the encouraging words.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Girl, you are beautiful! Remember that!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Carmell said...

girl you need to stop!!! you sound like my mother!!! i don't know what to tell you... i have to figure out how i'm gonna lose all this baby fat come September!!!!

6:37 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

you get props from me, sista. do ya thing. LOL

9:47 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

TAGGED!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

I'm waiting on Dynasty's tag...I just like to see how freaky people are, don't mind me...*lol*

7:43 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

You are crazy LOL...I'm tryin to get back down to something not crackish looking we'll see how that goes by the end of the year.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Girl I'm rootin' for you too!
Just don't actually smoke crak to lose the weight...
crack head weight loss is NOT a good look!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home