Friday, July 14, 2006

2 pics, that's it :)

OK, this is the table i picked. I put it together all by myself. :) Who needs a man. I'm very pleased with the purchase. The marble, glass, and iron legs were nice and heavy. As you see, I havent hung all the accesories yet, I just placed them on the table.

Next we have, me in MIA....yeah i know its dark (not dark any more, thanks tbear), i took it with my cam phone, that's the best the flash could do. Behind me is the fountain we had in front of our hotel. The Royal Palm (on 15th and Collins i think). Very nice hotel.


Well have a great weekend. *SMOOCHES*

14 Comments:

Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Nice lips!!!!!

3:14 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

u have a great weekend too :-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

I like the table and the pic. Somehow I think you cheated us on telling about MIA

8:26 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@missy....thanks ma ;)

@ttd. thanks, i hope your weekend was great.

@tbear. i already gave you credit for lighting the pic....didn't you read....stop skimming my ish, lol

@laa. Really there isn't much to tell. I'll find some words when I post the pics.

8:46 AM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO @ bear.. he got issues LOL

I'm feelign the table.. good deal!.. :)

ummm that pic.. LOL :) teeheheeeee

11:37 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

what about my pic

12:23 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

you just too booful for your own good!

oh, and i'm loving that table!

6:09 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

thanks mikey, i shoulda called you though, lol

wny thank yo nikki *blush* you looking damn good yourself, now where them before pics at

9:18 PM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

where da hell you been?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

It's about dang on TIME!!! I'm loving the 'do..and I'm feeling the table where did you get it from.

10:07 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

hey stilt...i been, traveling for work, and working hard in the office, i dont have time to blog like i wanna

hey honey...thanks, Im learning new ways to work this short hair erry day...yeah i did wait foreva for that table...i got it from http://www.homedecorators.com/

10:16 AM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

YOU LOOK SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Miami agrees with you mami!
And the table was a good choice.

4:12 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

sup charles

thank ya sangin ;)

Fo sho tiger

8:41 AM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Very cute pic!!!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home