Thursday, July 13, 2006

HEY GANG

Well I have not talked about MIA, and I probably won't not much to say. I'll post the few pics I have later.

Hmmmm, what else is going on:

I finally got a flicker....It will track my weight loss progress. :) For more details go here:
ITZA CHAAAAAALAAAAAANGE

Dat Nicca called me out the blue on Tues. to say he will have my money on Thurs.
****Backdrop: Sometime in April he asked for some money so he could put gas in his car. Now I didnt talk about this because, I didn't wanna be judged for giving him the $60. He claimed he would give me $100 within the next few days. I gave it to him not expecting it back, and knowing he would not call me after receipt. I was right I didn't hear from him until Tues. His call was a shock to me, cause I never attempted to ask him for this money. And it was the first thing out his mouth. Not even a hello, just "I'll have your money on Thurs." Me: "ummm ok"***Well Its Thurs. I guess, we'll see if this is yet another lie.

Last nite I applied to take the Audit part of the CPA exam again. No need to beat around the bush. Time to get my study on again. I was real close, so I should make it this time. :)

I'll be flying out to MI on 7/23/06 for another work assignment.

Metro needs to get they shit together. They've had the elevator out to the parking garage for the last 3 days. So I've had to walk up 6 flights of stairs for the last 3 afternoons. I rest on 4, then finish, get to the top all winded. Its too damn hot in that stairwell, someone gonna pass out. I know BK its a good thing to walk the stairs.

I'm so behinid in my blog reading. I'll get on the ball, but probably won't comment cause I know yall aint going back 2-3 posts reading comments, like I do. Yeah I see all the additional comments that come in, I just dont respond cause I know noone will see them.

We having a cookout this weekend, that I can't enjoy cause I'm dieting. *Booooooooooooooo* The cookout is to celebrate Steve and Sarge's (Bree's ex and dad, who passed away) Bday's. She's been setting this up every year since they passed to get family and friends together and reminence. Dat nicca was invited, since Steve was his cousin. But we doubt he'll show.

After the cookout, Me and Bree hitting the AI after party. :)

Oh well as you see, I really have nothing to talk about.....SO IM OUT HOLLA.......

10 Comments:

Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

so do I get an invite for this BBQ?

9:18 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

will you be in MD?

9:31 AM  
Blogger chele said...

I stopped lending money a while back ... now I just give it. If I get it back cool, if not then that's cool too.

I'm mad because they've locked the door to the stairwell in my building. I used to walk up three flights twice a day ... that's the ONLY exercise I get. Now I can't even do that! :(

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

I'm mad that you not gonna talk about MIA.

11:49 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

chele. My coworkers walk up and down the steps @ 10 and 2, i keep saying im a join in *blush*

mikey. hey how you be. I'll try to walk the steps :(

laa. I can't think of anything to say about MIA...maybe I'll get inspired when i post the pics.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well u got me alll hungry do to the post about the food.
Can u FedX me a plate?

lol

12:50 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I wish somebody would do that for my baby :( his anniversary is next week I hink ill take the day off...they are having a prayer for him

3:16 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

if i knew AI was gonna be in town a while ago.. i would NOT be going to this boat party tonight! =(

10:28 AM  
Blogger BK said...

Well dammit I read the later posts and comments!!! :)

You right the stairs are good :) it will get easier in time but right now its hot as hell.. keep ya water with you LOL

11:41 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

About that stair climbing when I do it I try to tell myself I'm gonna lose weight, I'm gonna lose weight LOL

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home