Friday, July 21, 2006

I've been really slackin on my bloggin

But I've been busy. I'm about to head out to Lansing on Sunday. I'll be there for about 2 weeks. The 2nd to the last work trip. I'm gonna try to go to Canada while I'm out there.

So I still owe yall, a MIA recap and the Sexy MEME....I'ma get to it

Dat nicca called me yesterday. He wants to TALK. DA HELL DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT. But because my life is boring, and i need something to talk about, I've agreed to meet up with him for dinner this weekend. I hope he knows I aint paying. AND no he aint bring that money last Thurs.

Last nite went to the Stonefish at the Cap center. I wasn't supposed to stay long, but the crowd was nice. The music was great. Lot of old school. We were all singin at the top of our lungs.....Well except Brina, every now again she would lean over to me and say: "You know this song?" LOL, bless her soul, she can't help her mama was Korean and was not playing this stuff in the house while she was growing up.

I's so proud of myself . I was very good. I sat at the bar for 4 hours...and did NOT DRINK A SIP OF ALCOHOL. I even passed up 2 FREE DRINKS. Anyone who knows me know i dont pass up alcohol much less FREE alcohol. LOL. BK would be so proud. There were a couple guys at the bar turning 40, 1 in there crew was a white boy. Man he was funny. White ppl are so fun drunk. They spend money like water on complete strangers....he tucked a $20 down the front of my shirt. I tucked it back in his pocket.

But at the end of the nite, for some reason I recreated the tip drill video in the parking lot. I was dropping it like it was HOT. Can I remind yall I was not drinking. I guess I was just high off life. Lets just say, I had about $30 by the time I got in my car. Not bad for 5 mins. work. LOL And stop judging me, I do what I want. :P.

Well anyway, I hope yall have a great weekend. Got any plans?

11 Comments:

Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

one slap for not taking up the free booze and another slap for giving that dude back his cash. what is up with you!!!!

9:50 AM  
Blogger Lāā said...

LMAO @ you recreating the tip drill video and making $30. I wish I had the heart to do that even while being drunk.

You know Caribana is August 4th weekend. Are you still going to be here then?

10:38 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@stilt. I know i know, under normal circumstances...i woulda took them drinks, but i'm tryna loose some weight, unfortunately alcohol has to go.... *smacks my head for giving up the dough*
@laa. naw ill be gone by then, or should i stay *devilish look*

11:08 AM  
Blogger BK said...

dammit you coulda had $50 had you kept that 20.. I said give up da liquor NOT DA FREE MONEY!

10:01 AM  
Blogger chele said...

dinner with the nicca? better bring some emergency cash with you.

1:44 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@DG..I know. next time next time, lol

@chele. He never called so I aint have to go.. I guess he'll be washind dishes for his supper when he calls me, lol.

@honey. thats me :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

LMAO @ the tip drill video comment!

9:04 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

you better than me cause i woulda kept that $20!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

HOLLA at makin that money GURL!!!

I am proud of you for not drinking :)

Have a GREAT weekend!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

Where u at?
Anistacia? do you hear me!!!
Where you at?! How come you don't visit me no 'mo?

12:36 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

what up N Search

ttd. i know ttd, dont remind me of the stoopidity, lol

sup sangin...i'm in michigan, i'm so busy i can't really blog like i wanna

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home