Monday, January 07, 2008

2- $300


ok I missed two days, so i guess I'll be posting twice on 2 of the days. I'm committing myself to 30 in 30 days, no matter how I have to do it. Hopefully, I won't be writing 28 posts on the 30th day.. LOL. Well on with this post.

Stilt mentioned something about the donut belly in her comments to my last post. As you can see in my flicker, I'm afflicted with Dunlaps decease. Yep, you guessed it, my belly dun lapped over my belt. I want to loose it, but I'm just plain lazy.

I have some motivation in 08 though. Well in May I'm in a wedding. I have to look stunning, not just to upstage the bride, but because most of my ex husband's family and probably him will be at this wedding. (my girl is marrying his cousin.-and get this, they met at my wedding, lol) I need to make him get another DAMN I FUCKED up moment. A DAMN ALL THAT USED TO BE MINE moment. A DAMN DAMN DAMN I'm a DUMB ASS MUTHAFUCKER, there will NEVER be another, why did I let her go type moment. And before ya ask, HELL 2 DA NAW I don't want him back. I just want him to continue to dread the day he fucked up.

Ok back to my affliction and how its costing me money. Well on Sat. I had to get up at the crack of ass and go to Timbuktu for a dress fitting. All the way up there I'm saying I'ma need a 22. Not because that's my size, but because those damn dresses are sized way smaller than normal close. I watch the other girls try on the dress, but I don't bother cause I know it won't fit, so why bother.

When the bride finally decides on the dress, we get our measurements done. Now outside of the breast I don't remember my measurements, so I won't bother to tell you what those were. After that she determines that my stomach will make me need a 20/22. other areas of my body had me sized at a 16/18. So me needing a large size causes me to have to spend an extra $20, GREAT!!!!! Then she tells me that based on my height, I will probably need more material on the bottom. GREAT!!!!!! Yet more $$$$$$$$$. So at this point I'm livid. I'm like well I need to try on this dress to make sure I need this extra length, cause I had no intentions of paying for material i don't need. So she gets me a similar styled dress in the biggest size she can find (an 18). And low and behold, I need the extra length. GREAT!!!!! Discrimination I tell ya. the bridal industry discriminates on the round and tall.

$50 extra I have to spend. On top of the $230 bridesmaid dress this heffa picked. Yes $230 for a I'll never wear it again Bridesmaid dress. GRRRRR.... Oh wait not $230, in total I have to pay $298.80. Great just great.

I guess I'm much rounder and much taller than the average women.

Great Just Friggin Great in 08!!!!!!
Sidebar: Hmm blogger has video now, aww shucks, maybe I'll do a video post. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

First of all, I know what it's like when you know you gotta look good so the ex can still be all up in yo' face even though you know good and dam well you wouldn't take him back if someone paid you. But you still gotta make him say Dayyum.
Second, I also know all about putting out some crazy money for a bridesmaid dress. My cousin got married recently and the dresses were $180. That was enough for me to back out of the wedding. It wasn't really the money, but the fact that I knew she was making a huge mistake and I figured why the hell should I have to put out that kind of money for her "mistake" HAHAHA....But anyway it sux that you have to put out the extra money...uuugggghhhh

2:42 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Yeah it sure does suck monkey balls. She betta stay married to that nicca. I'm mad you backed out the wedding though, lol.

11:28 PM  
Blogger BK said...

ok I'm real mad at that damn dress.. $300 bucks.. shyt..

I guess that's why nobody asks me to be in their wedding much less me getting married LOL

welcome back heffa :)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home