Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy new year all!!!!!!

Proof of life- this is me on 1/4/08, @ 11:22 PM


I hope everyone had a good holiday. Mine was fine. Can't complain. I have no intensions of complaining. My moto for the new year is 08 is great. I will try to keep that positive attitude throughout the new year. :) So with me getting my feet wet in blogging again, I will do 30 posts in 30 days. That will get me back in the habit. I will have to ease back into reading though. I know i need to update some links, BK is one of them. I think that heffa got 3-4 blogs now. lol.





I think as honey's world turns, ttd, kween, & etc are still in the same spots. Did missy ever make a comeback? Is laa writting again? I guess I'll have to look and see. Hmmm, i think organized moved too. Well I'm at where I've always been. I hope yall find your way back here. I've missed reading yall all.





I'll look forward to your insightful comments in 08.











08 IS GREAT, YA HEARD.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pretty J said...

I'm loving your motto for 2008, looking forward to your 30 posts in 30 days.

11:19 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

yep, I'm still in Maine. I see you've been away too! What happened to everyone? I'm not sure if I'll blog on the regular, I shut the 'new' site down too. I just don't have the drive anymore. I'm more concerned with getting this donut off my body.

2:26 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

hey j, thanks for stopping by... Hopefully I'll stay that positive, I have quite a temper. I think I might be bipolar. lol. How'd you make it over here?

Sup stilt...I don't know where folks went to, I had to step back cause of my workload. I'll probably only blog after hours. I feel ya on that donut. I need to make some moves myself. This belly is no joke. I think you just gave me my next post.

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home