Wednesday, February 07, 2007

HAPPY BDAY 2 ME

Damn I look good for a 30 year old.
Well last nite I went to Jaspers, got there about 11:30 pm. I was determined to not be at home when my bday came in. Went solo. Braved the snow. But I know the bartendars, so I was not alone. :). Had 3 grown sized grey goose and cranberries and the crab explosion meal. At 12 my KG called (whats up lurker, I see you), then Metroman, then Bree. Bree and her coworkers sang happy bday to me. :)


When I got home called bree she was looking online for our trip. Mama called me around 5:30 am, Me and Ressie/BK texted around 5:45am, B texted me around 9. Daddy called about 10am. Bday wishes via im and myspace. And an ecard from TTD. Thanks ma. and let me not forget the cards i got earlier that week from T. Today is a good day.

As for the trip, guess what folx. We going to Cancun 2morrow at 12 pm. Coming back on Sunday. I'ma have a ball. Just got done booking everything.

So I gotta go. I need to do a lil shopping and get my feet done. Holla atcha girl.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

HAPPY B-DAY! 30's the new 20!

1:24 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Thanks Dynasty....thank god for Jay-Z, lol

1:31 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Thank goodness...next time yall dont wait around too long...dont u need a passport to go to Cancun?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

You mean you pulled it OFF!!! So while we are here in the snow you will be in the sun and sand....BAHHH HUMBUG!!!

GO SHAWTY ITS YOUR BDAY I'M GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S MY BDAY LOL....

Have loads of fun and you better take some pics or I will fight you....

2:13 PM  
Blogger deepnthought said...

Happy b-day. 30 looks grand on you.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

now although im glad u get to go to cancun... im a little upset i cant party for ur birthday this weekend =(

HAVE FUN!!!! and BE SAFE!!!!

2:55 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@mikey. I wasn't thinking. My bad dawg. Thanks for the love.

@deep. thanks ma. :)

@ttd. You can still party for my bday.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Enigma said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

And many more...

7:46 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Great minds think alike. I'm planning to spend my 30th in Cancun next year as well.

6:59 AM  
Blogger G. Mo said...

Happy Birthday to ya.... damn you're old!!!! Guess ere'body can't be 21 like me.....

10:02 PM  
Blogger BK said...

LMAO.. well it woulda happened right.. your gift came the NEXT DAY lmao hahahaaa my mom LAUGHED so hard it was beyond funny!!!

but it will be here when you get back :)

welcome to the 30 and over crew.. ITS AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY lol

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home