Monday, January 29, 2007

Damn its over already

I vote we bring the weekend back. Ya'll with me????

Well I was actually off all weekend. I didn't have to work my 2nd gig and I really didn't have anything planned. I just chilled and went with what ever the weekend took me.

So what did I do?

Friday nite. I already had plans with B (one of the guys I spoke of last post. ) We went to Crossroads. Now crossroads aint really my normal hang out spot. For 1. They don't play enough R&B/Rap and 2. They play too much island music. Don't get me wrong I like to dance to Raggae/Sulca (sp)/ etc. but I can only take music that I can't understand da hell they saying for so long, before it gets old. But, I knew that before I said I would go and I'm open to different things.

Now I've always prided myself as being a decent dancer and one who can adapt. But that nite I felt completely out of place. I felt like I couldn't catch the beat (at least not the beat everyone else was rocking too) to save my life. I felt so akward and embarassed. But he stayed by me all nite. Eventhough we laid out the club rules before hand.

Club rules=although we went together, we would not trip if one or us danced with another party.

So we danced, he led me by putting his hands on my hips in order to get them to rock like his. And he displayed a lil PDA every now and again. I was a lil surprised at that. He totally eliminated any other play he coulda got that nite, by kissing on me.

From there we went home, went to sleep, then I went home went to sleep some more, whle he went to work.

Saturday. Metroman calls me asks how was my nite. (He knew I was going to the club, just not that it was with B) I tell him it was cool. He said he was expecting a call from me when I left the club, so he stayed up till 3 am (He had to be at work at 6). I do usually call him all drunk and horny when I leave the club. But last nite, he didn't get that call. He then asks about the text messages again. I tell him it a friend (like i said the last time he asked), I hesistated a lil, and then added that I've been chillen with. He asks why I didn't tell him that b4. I said cause I didn't feel like getting into it. He said he wasn't mad. But he didn't want me to lie to him about it. Then he revealed a secret of his own. GREAT. But I wasn't even mad, I didn't even care. He stated the ball was in my court, if I want to see him or talk. Its up to me to make that move. Umm ok.

Later that nite, I was supposed to get up with B to go to the movies. Instead I go to Jaspers to meet Bree and her Boo. I decide I want to get my drank on. So I took my anti-Url pills. So I could get a drink I haven't had in 4ever. I wanted the "I ain't nevah scurred" That good ole Bone Crusher. I had one normal sized one and two mega ones. Yeah I was done. I asked the bartendar I'm crushing on (going 3 years strong now): "What are you gonna DO to me for my Bday?" I don't member his response but it was something sexual. LOL. Liquid courage @ it again. LOL. While there about 11ish I get a text from B inquiring what was up. Told him I was still @ jaspers. So he asked me to bring him something to eat. I said cool. Ordered his food. Then delivered it. Crashed there.

Well Sunday morning I woke up before him, and I had this rumbling in my tummy. I felt a fart coming on. So I held it in, releasing my hold when I thought I had it under control. So I lay my head back down. Then all of a sudden out of no where, this loud long fart escapes me. I immediately lifted my head and looked his way with my mouth hanging. I looked at him as if I thought he did it. His eyes were still closed. Thank god he was still asleep, thank god there was no smell associated with this noise. I collected myself and went to the bathroom to expeal the rest of this air, that obviously wanted out. I was so embarassed. Took some asprin to get rid of my headache. Went home crashed all dang day. Well in between going to the bathroom. Yes my stomach was under attack all damn day. I never got sick. Just kept running to the toliet.

About 4pm finally got out of bed and started washing clothes. I did nothting else but watch TV all day.

That was my weekend how was yours?

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Passing thru via Honey Libra's blog. I nearly fell out my chair at work laughing about the flatulence incident. Why do we hold them in? One day that's gonna cause some problems. LOL

10:36 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Welcome Mis Understood. I only held it in cause I was in bed with him. I didn't want to get up suddenly cause I thought it would come out. As you read it came out anyway.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Now you know he heard it LOL....he just didn't want you to know...you can't hold nothing like that down hahahaah. So how you gonna bring up the secret and not tell us what it is LOL..you know I"m nosey and I'm gonna wanna know so why do that to me...I'm dyin over here. On top of that I mean dang why does he need to know who you are texting..but you are kinda rude LOL..sike let me stop...and on top of that if the balls in your court and you don't call him I wonder if he's gonna be mad? You need to remember what someone is gonna DOOOO to you on your bday LOL..therefore not creating any other plans :)

10:51 AM  
Blogger BK said...

ROTFLMAO hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok.. wait breathe.. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10:56 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@honey...I think he heard it too. lol. O gawd. yes i was being a lil rude. he had already told me that he didn't like it when i do that. but i forgot. I guess he needed to know if his suspetions (sp) were right b4 he revealed the secret. Hmm i did it again didn't i. lol.

@bk. take a deep breathe and get back to me. lol

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I think he heard it too, but pretended to be sleep so that you wouldn't be so embarassed. I've done that too...we all human.

Still sounds like you had a great weekend. Look at you juggling 2 guys and all

11:53 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@laa... god i guess we'll laugh about it later down the road. lol. I don't do much ma. Not like you do. you forget i saw you in action.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and im the party animal??

i've been to crossroads once & have never been back.. i feel u on regae all night long... cant do it! ya'll didnt go into the smaller room? they play hip/hop there

1:17 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@ttd. i've only been to CR one other time. I didn't know there was another room. lol

so short answer...No. :)

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny! I'm passing thru via Honey Libra's blog. I'm over here in tears because I've done the same thing. I think I probably did some permanent damage cuz once I held it in for an entire weekend when me and himwere on a lil getaway vacation.

8:18 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

U nasty...but thats all that liqour coming out of your stomach. I been to Crossroads in 2001. Reggae aint my tyupe of thing neither

9:56 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Why did my comment come up anoymous now ah well..I didn't even notice I had the same post up three times LOL..a sign that I need to sleep

12:41 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Sounds like you are over there having fun. You deserve it...LOL! Enjoy!

BTW: The weekend is back!

11:05 AM  
Blogger TTD said...

and now the week is over! where you at???????? :-)

11:52 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

dynasty....you right, the weekend is back.....yippie skippie...I wonder if it was the power of my words, lol....

ttd....you right the week is over, I've taken the hint and updated.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home