Thursday, January 25, 2007

How come

when i was doing me for well over a year. I had no1 knocking down my door. But as soon I decide to date, I get 2 vying for my attention. This will not end well. I'm the not the juggling type. Someone will get their feelings hurt. It may be me. What if I make the wrong decision. GRRRRRRRRR. Unconsciously, I will end up pushing one of them away.

Am I falling out of infatuation with him, cause he's giving me attention...

you lying next to me, but I'm texting him

funny how you thought it was your business to ask me who I was texting.

funny how I simply said a friend and felt somehow I was lying, but didn't want to lie. I could have easily said Bree. But that didn't come out my mouth.

with him in the afternoon and you that same nite.

him asking all the right questions, but I don't have the answers

I may need to go back to being solo....I can't think straight. I don't know what I want.

Maybe cause I don't know what it means to date, what its like, all I've ever known was a relationship.

I keep telling myself I don't want one....but I think I'm just lying to myself. I want someone there, to talk to, to go places with, to go home to, to long for only me, without the games....

I don't know how to take what ppl say to me, I second guess it, think its game/lies.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...never juggle or someone wil get HURT. Kharma is a mofo! Be safe.... not sorry!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

well im single so I'm doing what single ppl do....

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh Lord, yea single people do juggle..I was laughing at the part about laying next to you..texting him...oh how I've done that and I had to end it..I got confused LOL..I totally get what you mean by somehow you feel like you're lying cause Music and I :) haven't said we are together but when someone else asks if I have a boo I think to say yes and if I don't I feel like I'm cheating on him...hmmmm. I just say tell them both what's up..you single and you mingle and if they want more they gonna have to say something..that way they both know about one another

4:54 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Well #2 knows about #1. #1 knows I didn't want a commitment. But I can tell he's really feeling me and is just waiting for me to change my mind. So I don't wanna hurt his feelings. He said he would want to know if I date someone else. But I don't think he can handle the truth.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pops collar*

U Big Old Pimp U......I wanna be like u when i grow up Chrissy

9:38 AM  
Blogger The Stiltwalker said...

shit all I've ever known was dating basically. My relationships have been sub par.

But it is funny how when you don't want to be bothered then suddenly say that you do, ppl come out of the woodwork.

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not juggling if ur not in a relationship.. if u cant make up ur mind about which one.. keep dating them both until u do!

if u want a relationship.. then make it happen & stop BS'ing...

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since I can remember I been poppin my colla poppin my colla LOL..let me stop

I agree with TTD...you ain't with neither one of them so do whatcha do shawty LOL

2:43 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Enjoy the 2...

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can sit here and throw every cliche' in the world at you, but that would make me nothing but a hypocrit as I'm going through a similar situation myself. I can't tell you what to do because I don't know what to do myself. All I will say is pray on it (damn, still got a chiche' in there).

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop feeling guilty and just keep doing what you doing. In due time you will know which one you want to be with. Just like you said....it is not officially official with either one of them. They do it all the time so you can do it too.

6:14 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@dynasty. 4 sure.
@organized. just couldn't stear clear of the cliche, lol.
@trina. what's good for the goose, is definately good for the gander.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come..you ain't updated LOL

10:10 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

patients ms libra

10:18 AM  
Blogger BK said...

aight MY 2 CENTS ALTHOUGH LATE...

you weren't ready for NOBODY so NOBODY appeared.. you were ready to KICK IT and then metro man appeared.. YOU TAKING BETTER CARE OF YOURSELF so MORE are appearing.. You need to DATE.. not just those 2 but OTHERS because YOU ARE JUST NOW GETTING TO KNOW YOURSELF.. while it may seem FUNNY/UNCOMFORTABLE.. you need to stay SINGLE and continue to DATE those 2 and have them COURT YOU.. if you end up with NEITHER no big deal.. God was just showing you.. THAT YOU ARE FINE.. AND YOU CAN GET ANY MAN YOU WANT.. Now that you can appreciate YOURSELF so then and only then will the NEXT RELATIONSHIP WORTHY MAN arrive in your life.. :)

I been there.. I KNOW :) *hugs*

10:42 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

*hugs*...God is showing me something. I just gotta to take the time to listen

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home