Thursday, January 04, 2007

1

I think we know WJWD but WWTDJD

Let it go for 2007... By T. D. Jakes

There are people who can walk away from you. And hear me when I tell you this!
When people can walk away from you: Let them walk.

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone.
When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.

The bible said that, they came out from us that it might be made manifest that they were not for us. For had they been of us, no doubt they would have continued with us. [1 John 2:19]
People leave you because they are not joined to you. And if they are not joined to you, you can't make them stay.


Let them go.

And it doesn't mean that they are a bad person it just means that their part in the story is over And you've got to know when people's part in your story is over so that you don't keep trying to raise the dead. You've got to know when it's dead.

You've got to know when it's over...

Let me tell you something. I've got the gift of good-bye. It's the tenth spiritual gift, I believe in good-bye. It's not that I'm hateful, it's that I'm faithful, and I know whatever God means for me to have He'll give it to me. And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it. Stop begging people to stay.

Let them go!!

If you are holding on to something that doesn't belong to you and was never intended for your life, then you need to........

LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to past hurts and pains......

LET IT GO!!!

If someone can't treat you right, love you back, and see your worth.....

LET IT GO!!!

If someone has angered you ........

LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to some thoughts of evil and revenge......

LET IT GO!!!

If you are involved in a wrong relationship or addiction.....

LET IT GO!!!

If you are holding on to a job that no longer meets your needs or talents

LET IT GO!!!

If you have a bad attitude.........

LET IT GO!!!

If you keep judging others to make yourself feel better......

LET IT GO!!!

If you're stuck in the past and God is trying to take you to a new level in Him......

LET IT GO!!!

If you are struggling with the healing of a broken relationship.......

LET IT GO!!!

If you keep trying to help someone who won't even try to help themselves.....

LET IT GO!!!

If you're feeling depressed and stressed .........

LET IT GO!!!

If there is a particular situation that you are so used to handling yourself and God is saying "take your hands off of it," then you need to......

LET IT GO!!!

Let the past be the past. Forget the former things. GOD is doing a new thing for 2007!!!

LET IT GO!!!

Get Right or Get Left .. think about it, and then .

LET IT GO!!!

*"The Battle is the Lord's!"

I don't know about ya'll but I truely needed this message sent to me via email. I hope you get the same out of it as I did.


16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET IT GO

IT is written, so shall it be GONE

10:46 AM  
Blogger BK said...

:) I hope you follow the direction of this!!!! :)

No matter when this arrives it arrives for a reason and a purpose in everyone's life at that time.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am def feeling this one and need to keep it on repeat throughout the year!!! Cause fools are gonna get cut left and right this year..no time for the games or the mistaken feelings of caring when it's really not even that deep...

Love how you get messages just when you need to hear them :)

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Honey-Libra said...so true, we get messages and actually HEAR them when we need it.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Omar Ramon said...

AMEN!!!!

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i always love receiving that email.. it's sooo true!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Single Ma said...

Everytime I get this email, it's usually because I need to let something or someone go. Take heed and detox that poison.

Happy New Year!

4:29 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

I have a question: What happens when you have tried to let someone go because you are extremely aware of the fact that the relationship is over and you have basically gotten everything out of it that you are going to get. But that other person just won't let it go? That was the story of my relationship for the last year of it.

But now I am happy to report that I was finally able to convince HIM to let it go because I had already done that.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Bougie Black Boy said...

Nice site, I've not been here before. I'll definitely have to return.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

This is always a good post.

11:47 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

Everyone is oh so right....definately time to detox move on and up

@trina....hmmmmm i wonder if I was viewed as the crazy person who wouldn't let go. lol

@bougie black...welcome and hope to see you back....

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is 0 at LOL

5:54 PM  
Blogger Charles X said...

relax, relate, release

2:24 AM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

I aint ready to do 0 yet...lol

for sure for sure charles

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about letting go lusting for yourself?

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And if it takes too much sweat I don't need it" this is so true..thanks for the reminder!! sometimes us gals forget. SELL IT ALL I say, don't keep a thing!!!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home