Thursday, December 21, 2006

BIG FAT LIAR

Thats all I am. I've been separted for 2 years now. And I continually lie to ppl about my status. Someone this morn just asked if my husband AND i were going out of town for the holidays. My response... yeah we're going to va bch to see my mom.....Coworker says and then to see his parents too. Me: yes. When I know damn well I'm not getting in a car with that nicca going no where.

I'm not sure why I keep lying about it. Maybe cause I feel its none of their business or cause I've been lying so long to some ppl, I don't know where to begin to tell the truth.

With the truth I know questions will come. Questions I won't want to answer. Questions I don't have to answer. I guess its just easier to lie.

Lying has made me have 2 separate lives. I never mix ppl who know I'm separated with ppl who don't know. If I have a party, only one group is invited. I can't continue to live this way something has to give.

Speaking of which, excuse me as I have a conversation with myself......

CHCLT CALL THE FUCKING LAWYER. YOU LET THIS DRAG ON FAR TO LONG. YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO INTO 2007 MARRIED. BUT YOU ARE. WHY????? YES I KNOW YOU ARE LAZY, HAVE BEEN ALL YOUR LIFE. YES YOU PROCRASTINATE. I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEND THIS MONEY. BUT THIS MARRIAGE IS HOLDING YOU BACK. YOU CAN NOT MOVE FORWARD UNTIL YOU DEAL WITH THE PAST. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWING YOURSELF TO OPEN UP, BECAUSE OF YOUR BAGGAGE. STOP LETTING HIM CONTROL YOU. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS. STAYING ATTACHED TO HIM WILL ONLY BRING YOU DOWN. YOU KNOW THIS NOT GET OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. JUST THINK OF HOW HAPPY YOU WILL BE WHEN SEE HIM FOR THE LAST TIME IN COURT.

AGAIN I ASK, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????????????????????????

9 Comments:

Blogger BK said...

take your own advice, let go and move on.. 2007 is bigger and better things for you.

Now why did I think you already called the lawyer or you decided to do it yourself??? Hmmmm

Ok.. no need to lie.. no explaination needed.. things didn't work out AND THAT'S IT..

are you ashamed that your marriage failed?? DON'T BE.. just know that it was out of your control.. :)

*hugs*

12:27 PM  
Blogger TTD said...

yeah, wtf are you waiting for? (ur words, not mine ;-p )

but seriously.. take as bk said, take ur own advice and move on..

i think i would just go ahead and tell the truth about being seperated.. you dont have to go into details as to what happened.. cause it aint their business, but lying isnt necessary or healthy...

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hve a question? Will he try to get ALIMONY from you..if so i can understand the delay cuz clearly u are the breadwinner.....i seem to think u have let it go along time ago..so whats the hold up

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey... Dont be down on yourself too hard. You made the hardest move already just by 'leaving'.

Now branch out and let the next man enjoy the WHOLE you.. the REAL you! Good luck... and keep us posted!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm certain you had your reasons for not doing it yet, that even you won't know until much later. Follow your own advice and do what you need to do. I've been there and I hated that I failed at my marriage, especially since many were telling me it was doomed from the start. But I got over it.

You ever need to talk to someone who's been there, you got my #.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Charles X said...

I feel you on the what are you waiting for tip.

7:17 PM  
Blogger TrinaBeingTrina said...

If you haven't completely ended it maybe you're not really ready. I don't think it is a good idea to keep holding on but maybe there is a reason why you are holding on.
It's definitely not good that you are living a double life. If you tell ppl that you two are separated that should be the end of the conversation. If they persist to ask questions simply say, I don't want to discuss it.

3:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The truth shall set you free. It's never too late to take personal inventory. I am just glad to read that you are beginning to take the first steps to getting on with your life. Congratulations and good luck.

3:34 PM  
Blogger SomeOne said...

@laa.....fo sho. I know you're just a phone call away.
sup Charles....

@trina... her trina...yeah I have to stop worrying about what others think.

Sup organized... I definately want to be free.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home